Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

You were right to. I was conspiring with others to vote you out but IRL stuff got on my way and I couldn't go through with it.

Which brings me to: @theuntouchable if I had not disappeared the day I got voted out and went through with the Malf vote, would you have done it. @The Orca?

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i will let them answer for themselves, but i think i know the answer

No probably not. At that stage I knew Malf was ETing ( @ET80 you are a verb now lol) the game with alliances with everyone. I considered it a lot, but I don't think I could trust you like I wanted to. It seemed like you were all over the place and a little loose throwing my name around (not sure if true). I decided that Pickle/Malf/Touch was my best hope. Knowing full well Touch/ET would probably do me in (funny that it happened lol) @theuntouchable and ET I hope that was an agonizing decision since there was another option. I thought that was messed up considering what I did for you all. But it didn't work out for you all either so lol.

I so wanted to take you to the final 4 and was going to use my idol on you. I just couldn't get past some of the stuff that was going on and being said. Next game let's go for it though B|

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No probably not. At that stage I knew Malf was ETing ( @ET80 you are a verb now lol) the game with alliances with everyone. I considered it a lot, but I don't think I could trust you like I wanted to. It seemed like you were all over the place and a little loose throwing my name around (not sure if true). I decided that Pickle/Malf/Touch was my best hope. Knowing full well Touch/ET would probably do me in (funny that it happened lol) @theuntouchable and ET I hope that was an agonizing decision since there was another option. I thought that was messed up considering what I did for you all. But it didn't work out for you all either so lol.

I so wanted to take you to the final 4 and was going to use my idol on you. I just couldn't get past some of the stuff that was going on and being said. Next game let's go for it though B|

It was definitely rough for us. We talked about it quite a bit and weren’t 100% on it even after it was done. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ET80 said:
7 hours ago, ET80 said:
21 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

and here’s the big one, and this is the most important one. convince me why the guy sitting next to you should win and not you

I have a spin off of this question. BRB.

On 8/15/2018 at 10:25 AM, Outpost31 said:

So, here is the jury. Each one of us played well enough to get to the final tribe, but didn't do enough to end up in the final two. 

1. How do you think each one of us played?

2. What do you think did us in, ultimately?

3. How would you vote if it was your current opponent vs one of us instead of you? 

Feel free to ask any clarifying questions. 

@Hockey5djh - you're up. 

@Malfatron - you owe us responses with myself and touch.

Tks

firstly, thanks to both @Malfatron and @Hockey5djh for answering all my questions. i believe you both did answer 110% honestly and i’m happy with your answers. congrats again and good luck again!!

@Adrenaline_Flux, for what it’s worth, hockey is not lying about believing he’d go next after i was sent packing. when i went he sent me a pm saying he thought he was next, if that is worth anything. @ET80, love what you’ve done with the spin off questions on from my question 

• Like 1

1. How do you think each one of us played?

et80 - You were everywhere, yet nowhere. You came back from the dead time and time again. Won challenges when you needed to. I needed your buy-in with the Ted lynch, and I appreciated you willing to jump in and take a shot. I cant explain why you are such a scary player, but you are. You did a great job in being very helpful, and controlling your own destiny by being a useful weapon for many players in the game. You were a key cog in the flux/malf/touch/hockey alliance and also the twins/touch/malf alliance. plus, you were damn good for ratings. when you and i were on opposite tribes, you really contributed to the fun factor. 

touch - I believe that you played a near perfect game. You were on the tribe that was decimated every single immunity comp, yet you never came close to being evicted. You never needed an idol to save you, and you shared your idol to save your friends in the game. You seemingly effortlessly immersed yourself with multiple alliances, and was a valuable strategic member with all of them. I dont know for sure, but i cant recall a single tribal vote against you until the very end. 

2. What do you think did us in, ultimately?

et80 - how did you not get more than 7 likes in 3 posts? I won that challenge that you could have easily won, which would have put you in the final 3. From there, that could have meant being in the final 2. 

touch - losing that last final challenge. 

3. How would you vote if it was your current opponent vs one of us instead of you? 

et80 - Your game impressed me. I vote you because you would have had a tougher road to get to the finals, and more agency about it.

touch - I believe you had the best overall game in Survivor II, so I would vote you 

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

You are on a ship that has wrecked on an island in the middle of the Caribbean.  It is close to sunset and there is no chance for immediate rescue.  One of @Pickle Rick or @The Orca are there with you.  Which one do you want there?

I always saw Pickle as the more calm, collected, and level headed twin, and Orca as the fun-loving rambunctous one.Im not sure if this is true irl or not, its just my forum impression (are you the older twin by chance, pickle?)

Thus, in this dangerous position, Id pick Pickle, who would help to keep me calm. 

sidenote: Thanks for jinxing me now. If my ship crashes, I will know whos to blame lol.

2. Out of the jury members and whichever of PR/Orca you don't want on the island with you, who do you want searching for the Survivors of the shipwreck? 

I will say Ted because I believe he would want to fully make sure everyone got out alive.

3. What is your first task on the island before the sun completely sets?

Fire. the first task would always be to get a fire going. Fire means clean water, warmth, and safety from predators. We could always half-*** a shelter at least for the first night.

4. You can't find any food on the island, do you resort to cannibalism?  

Not unless someone legitimately dies. It sets a bad precident. But if someone dies through natural causes, why not?

5. Do you want others to eat you if you go first? 

Yes, at least I could be of some use after my death 

6. While out looking for food one day you find a buried treasure chest full of GOLD.  The chest appears to have been buried by pirates centuries ago.  Do you share this information with the other survivors?

I definitely would. When i run into something valuable, i cant help but to share. I would share this info with everyone.

7. All existing water and food sources are exhausted on the island.  You see 2 islands in the distance.  There is a large mountain on the middle of your island that you haven't gone over to explore.  What's your next move?

I would expend less effort exploring the mountain first (though not climbing up obviously). Then, building a boat and sailing to the closest island migjt be needed.

8. Your finally rescued, is PR or the Orca still alive by your side?

Id like to think both. Orca with his positive spirit, and pickle with his careful planning

9.  Do you share the buried treasure with the other survivors? With PR/Orca?

of course. we have been through hell. everyone gets a cut.

10. What is the first thing you do when you get home?

log onto FootballsFuture and make a thread about our experience

11. Are there any moves or votes in this game that have caused you to lose sleep?

yes, plenty.

of the top of my head:

voting to evict tyty the first time.

playing the comp in such a way that jfins team lost, and then he got evicted, and mad at me forever.

evicting my good friend Naz

not trying hard enough to save Shady, who was my very good friend throughout this game

evicting pickle, and trying to explain myself to a disapointed orca (not to mention pickle himself).

12. Who on the jury would you want to meet IRL? 

Its on my bucket list to have a few brews with et80.

13. Which of the members of the jury do you wish would have not made the jury? 

Ted, but only because I think hes a possible vote for hockey (obviously, ted fully deserves to be here)

14. Do you feel any of the moves you have made will result in you losing someone's vote?

Yes, that is a possibility.

@pwny, @CWood21, @Wyld Stallyns, @SirA1, @Dwight_Schrute, @bucsfan333, @swoosh, @11sanchez11, @FinneasGage, @Utley, @Dome, @Whicker, @gopherwrestler, @MookieMonstah, @Ragnarok, @Tyty, @bcb1213, @Nazgul, @mission27.

Through various controversies and complaints, mixed commitment levels, backstabbings and blindsides, these 19 players were voted out one by one, some of them twice.  Some of them by their own doing.  

Luck favored some of them, luck did not favor some of them.  A good portion of the early games were a matter of living and dying by the luck of Chatty, but more important than luck was ensuring one had strong alliances and good footing in their tribe.  

@TedLavie, @Shady Slim, @Pickle Rick, @Adrenaline_Flux, @The Orca, @ET80, @theuntouchable.

These remaining players, who would become our jury, had much more agency throughout the game and had to rely on their ability to have found Hidden Immunity Idols, control votes and win individual Immunity Challenges.  Luck had nothing to do with Recall, Survivor Auction, Writes of Passage, the Loved Ones Challenge (where picking your loved one was key), Just Figure It Out, Go Fish and Hands On.  

Ted became the first member of our Jury.  He was followed by Shady, then Pickle.  Although Flux positioned himself for the win in Yellow Mellow, Orca used questionable tactics to steal Immunity from his grasp, which sent Flux out of the game.  Orca followed him in the next Tribal Council, perhaps because of his tactics.  In order to avoid a tie, ET was sacrificed, which created tension between Touch and Hockey.  Due to an unequivocally unfortunate upchucking, Hockey upset in the final Immunity Challenge, where he decided to bring Malf to the final two.  

@Malfatron, @Hockey5djh.

Outwitting, Outlasting and Outplaying 26 other player has brought Malf and Hockey to the final two, where one of them will win the title of Sole Survivor and earn the right to host next season of Survivor.  

Which of the two will win?  Find out tomorrow, Saturday, between 5 PM and 7 PM CST. 

• Like 3