Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

great reward challenge jeff!

my incorrect answers fit too lol, and are funny looking back at them

4. Moose thing with creepy hands. Pan's Labyrinth
5. Horribly boring movie where getting over a hump of sorts is a plot point and the guy couldn’t do it one time and people died, but the second time he does and he saves people.  Water.  -Battleship
7. Lots of neon lights and one guy killing a lot of people.  Again.   Blade Runner 2049
9. “Just one more person…” times like a hundred. The Matrix
10. Had a really creepy part that scared the **** out of me with toys, but otherwise is really overrated and extremely boring.  It got a sequel.  The Conjuring
11. It’s about dreams.  Not that one.  Or that one.   -Mullholland Drive

13. Blue guy in blue.    -Terminator 2: Judgement Day
14. A redhead deals with multiple personalties.  - Sybil
15. Wednesday, Wednesday!  Instead of, Saturday, Saturday!  The Addams Family
16. Even protection won’t protect you.   Teeth
17. The entire title of this movie is a lie otherwise it wouldn’t have had a good ending.  I Am Legend

20. The switcharoo didn’t work in the beginning. The Grifters

This portion of the challenge was originally its own separate Reward Challenge.  It is just like the previous portion of this challenge, except the following 15 are taken from my worst-rated movies.  

1. Horrible movie with snow in it that was actually released in theaters.  The Day After Tomorrow
6. Tried to make some kind of cats scary in this found footage movie. Cloverfield
7. Giant dogs were my breaking point.  Rampage
9. Wasn’t even a bad movie, it just creeped me out in all the wrong ways so much so that I almost wept.  Wind River
10. It looked exactly the same as the director’s last movie stylistically, except it had a woman with a sword instead of a man with a gun.  You could say both of the movies lacked emotion.  Tron: Legacy

14. Grandma dies in a not intentional, disastrously hilarious way.   Deadly Friend

Edited by MathMan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MathMan said:

. Horribly boring movie where getting over a hump of sorts is a plot point and the guy couldn’t do it one time and people died, but the second time he does and he saves people.  Water.  -Battleship

i never saw battleship, but i thought for sure i got it

12 minutes ago, MathMan said:

great reward challenge jeff!

my incorrect answers fit too lol, and are funny looking back at them

4. Moose thing with creepy hands. Pan's Labyrinth
5. Horribly boring movie where getting over a hump of sorts is a plot point and the guy couldn’t do it one time and people died, but the second time he does and he saves people.  Water.  -Battleship
7. Lots of neon lights and one guy killing a lot of people.  Again.   Blade Runner 2049
9. “Just one more person…” times like a hundred. The Matrix
10. Had a really creepy part that scared the **** out of me with toys, but otherwise is really overrated and extremely boring.  It got a sequel.  The Conjuring
11. It’s about dreams.  Not that one.  Or that one.   -Mullholland Drive

13. Blue guy in blue.    -Terminator 2: Judgement Day
14. A redhead deals with multiple personalties.  - Sybil
15. Wednesday, Wednesday!  Instead of, Saturday, Saturday!  The Addams Family
16. Even protection won’t protect you.   Teeth
17. The entire title of this movie is a lie otherwise it wouldn’t have had a good ending.  I Am Legend

20. The switcharoo didn’t work in the beginning. The Grifters

This portion of the challenge was originally its own separate Reward Challenge.  It is just like the previous portion of this challenge, except the following 15 are taken from my worst-rated movies.  

1. Horrible movie with snow in it that was actually released in theaters.  The Day After Tomorrow
6. Tried to make some kind of cats scary in this found footage movie. Cloverfield
7. Giant dogs were my breaking point.  Rampage
9. Wasn’t even a bad movie, it just creeped me out in all the wrong ways so much so that I almost wept.  Wind River
10. It looked exactly the same as the director’s last movie stylistically, except it had a woman with a sword instead of a man with a gun.  You could say both of the movies lacked emotion.  Tron: Legacy

14. Grandma dies in a not intentional, disastrously hilarious way.   Deadly Friend

Here’s my highlight reel

3. It was gonna be a haunted mansion, but that was too similar to one guy’s last movie, so it was something else instead.

Norbit

4. Moose thing with creepy hands.

The village

5. Horribly boring movie where getting over a hump of sorts is a plot point and the guy couldn’t do it one time and people died, but the second time he does and he saves people.  Water.  

Captain philips 

13. Blue guy in blue.  

Big fat liar 

3. Creepy and icky in all the wrong ways.  A young girl helps an older dude with drugs and kisses a mentally challenged guy, and it’s some kind of weird fantasy movie.

Leon the processional

9. Wasn’t even a bad movie, it just creeped me out in all the wrong ways so much so that I almost wept.  

Leon the professional 

14. Grandma dies in a not intentional, disastrously hilarious way.  

Legion

14. Fez, look I got you some candy, some Playboy and a 6 pack.  Comedy Central 

28 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

First place in the Reward Challenge: Just Figure It Out is...

@MathMan, with 22 correct guesses.  For his award, he picks BONUS, which gives his tribe a BONUS for the upcoming Immunity Challenge.

Next up was @MookieMonster with 16 correct guesses.  Mookie selects CLUE, which gives him a CLUE. 

@Tyty got 14 correct and he submitted faster than Dome, and he selected MINUS, which allows him to give a MINUS to a tribe of his choice in the upcoming Immunity Challenge.

For RCI, @TedLavie got 12 correct.  He selected TRIBAL UNITY, which gives his entire tribe a clue. 

clue was last on my big board, even lower than equality for all.

interesting choice going for personal glory at the team stage :)

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Here’s my highlight reel

3. It was gonna be a haunted mansion, but that was too similar to one guy’s last movie, so it was something else instead.

Norbit

4. Moose thing with creepy hands.

The village

5. Horribly boring movie where getting over a hump of sorts is a plot point and the guy couldn’t do it one time and people died, but the second time he does and he saves people.  Water.  

Captain philips 

13. Blue guy in blue.  

Big fat liar 

3. Creepy and icky in all the wrong ways.  A young girl helps an older dude with drugs and kisses a mentally challenged guy, and it’s some kind of weird fantasy movie.

Leon the processional

9. Wasn’t even a bad movie, it just creeped me out in all the wrong ways so much so that I almost wept.  

Leon the professional 

14. Grandma dies in a not intentional, disastrously hilarious way.  

Legion

14. Fez, look I got you some candy, some Playboy and a 6 pack.  Comedy Central 

lol, i see where you were going with big fat liar

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

clue was last on my big board, even lower than equality for all.

interesting choice going for personal glory at the team stage :)

I legit didn’t understand what the rewards meant so I think I sent it in in the same order HZ posted it