Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

A lot of you will be happy to know that Just Figure It Out was the last of the Movie Trivia based challenges.  Just checked, and can confirm, there are no more movie trivia challenges on Survivor: Six Islands. 

Gonna have to consider making something for the Entertainment Forum because I love writing those movie trivia challenges.  Can't believe nobody got It Follows or Up.  Or a lot of the other ones. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

A lot of you will be happy to know that Just Figure It Out was the last of the Movie Trivia based challenges.  Just checked, and can confirm, there are no more movie trivia challenges on Survivor: Six Islands. 

Gonna have to consider making something for the Entertainment Forum because I love writing those movie trivia challenges.  Can't believe nobody got It Follows or Up.  Or a lot of the other ones. 

i cant believe you didnt get Teeth

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I literally made up all my answers. I'll share in a sec.

On 6/12/2018 at 10:50 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

Full disclosure: Not a huge movie guy. Have my favorites, but most of my life is dedicated to kids movies now. I've seen The Emoji Movie about 27 times in the last three weeks...

1. That’s not a knife.  This is a knife.  
2. Chris Evans was gonna be in it, then Jared Leto was gonna be in it, but neither of them were. (Girl on the train?)
3. It was gonna be a haunted mansion, but that was too similar to one guy’s last movie, so it was something else instead. (Leonard Part 6)
4. Moose thing with creepy hands. (Finding Dory)
5. Horribly boring movie where getting over a hump of sorts is a plot point and the guy couldn’t do it one time and people died, but the second time he does and he saves people.  Water.  (Seven Pounds)
6. Jack Black scams people. (School of Rock)
7. Lots of neon lights and one guy killing a lot of people.  Again.  (Total Recall?)
8. Time is non-linear for her basically.  (Lucy)
9. “Just one more person…” times like a hundred. (Debbie Does Dallas)
10. Had a really creepy part that scared the **** out of me with toys, but otherwise is really overrated and extremely boring.  It got a sequel.  (Poltergeist)
11. It’s about dreams.  Not that one.  Or that one.  (Inception)
12. Kinda an homage to grindhouse movies.  Didn’t feel real.  Felt like a weird fever dream.  Tattoo and he dies in prison.  Really weird.  (Memento)
13. Blue guy in blue.  (Tobias Funke)
14. A redhead deals with multiple personalties. (The Long Kiss Goodnight) 
15. Wednesday, Wednesday!  Instead of, Saturday, Saturday!  (Friday)
16. Even protection won’t protect you. (Knocked Up)
17. The entire title of this movie is a lie otherwise it wouldn’t have had a good ending. (27 Dresses)
18. The one with dinosaurs. (Jurassic Park)
19. Sam Rockwell.  (Confessions of a Dangerous Mind)
20. The switcharoo didn’t work in the beginning. (Soul Plane)
21. Number 18 goes away. (How High)

This portion of the challenge was originally its own separate Reward Challenge.  It is just like the previous portion of this challenge, except the following 15 are taken from my worst-rated movies.  

1. Horrible movie with snow in it that was actually released in theaters.  (Citizen Kane)
2. Was only made because the ancillary markets sold better than any of their other movies they should have made a sequel to instead. (Cars 2)
3. Creepy and icky in all the wrong ways.  A young girl helps an older dude with drugs and kisses a mentally challenged guy, and it’s some kind of weird fantasy movie. (The Gods Must Be Crazy)
4. The first four weren’t funny or scary, either, but this one was the worst. (Scary Movie 4)
5. Oh, hi, castaways.  (Gilligan's Island: The Movie)
6. Tried to make some kind of cats scary in this found footage movie. (Pet Cemetery)
7. Giant dogs were my breaking point. (Air Bud)
8. Change the last two letters of this horrible adaptation to MP to make a more fitting title. (The Thing)
9. Wasn’t even a bad movie, it just creeped me out in all the wrong ways so much so that I almost wept.  (Fried Green Tomatoes)
10. It looked exactly the same as the director’s last movie stylistically, except it had a woman with a sword instead of a man with a gun.  You could say both of the movies lacked emotion.  (Sucker Punch)
11. Robots on a ship. (Snakes on a Plane)
12. A robot with a heart, but crappy.  (Bicentennial Man)
13. Only funny part involved slushies.  (Clerk's)
14. Grandma dies in a not intentional, disastrously hilarious way.  (National Lampoon's Vacation)
15. Darth Vader and a T-Rex cameo. (Rocky VII: Adrian's Revenge)

On 6/12/2018 at 10:56 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

1. Why were you so emotional when you reflect on your first win? ESPN
2. Gonzalez family 93. CARTOON NETWORK
3. How big is this going to be in an election year? CNN
4. What happens now and next for the two of you? CBS
5. This time we’ve added a girl. ANIMAL PLANET
6. Thank you, John, and good morning. NBC
7. So two heads is what does it for a girl? UNIVISION
8. You and your brain are becoming friends. COMEDY CENTRAL
9. Mister Crunk does! PBS
10. Does he eat football and love football? NFL NETWORK
11. We have actual movement at QB, and then also we have the draft. NFL NETWORK
12. Morgan misses. AMC
13. At 30 bucks an hour, always better to fix it yourself.  HBO
14. Fez, look I got you some candy, some Playboy and a 6 pack.  MTV
15. After taking his medicine, Frankie heads to the scale to get weighed. ANIMAL PLANET

Possible Channels Used

Golf Channel, CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, Fox, Fox News, CNN, BET, MTV, VH1, NFL Network, HBO 1, HBO 2, ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN Classic, Animal Planet, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

9. “Just one more person…” times like a hundred. (Debbie Does Dallas)

Horrible movie with snow in it that was actually released in theaters.  (Citizen Kane)

12. Morgan misses. AMC

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

4. The first four weren’t funny or scary, either, but this one was the worst. (Scary Movie 4)

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

3. It was gonna be a haunted mansion, but that was too similar to one guy’s last movie, so it was something else instead. (Leonard Part 6)

lol, these were my favorite

7 hours ago, MathMan said:

@Tyty i suggest using minus on either smug or rci tribe so one of those teams is assured to start lower than your tribe.

it would make it easier to assure your safety.

if you use it on us, all teams just start even keel

@Tyty he's trying to play you.