Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Reward challenge is over. 

No tribe had 5 submissions, but only one tribe was first, and only one tribe was last.

Funky Bunch was first to have two submissions.  They receive 10 bonus points in the upcoming Immunity Challenge.

BBWs were last with two submissions.  They receive 5 bonus points in the upcoming Immunity Challenge. 

Hectic Tree Crew, I've got nothing for you.  Head back to camp. 

I sent one in?

@mission27 was here three hours ago and did not vote.  He is also the last to vote.  This means, based on the rule I outlined in the introductory post for this game, he effectively loses an hour because if a player is the last to vote, if they log in, and if they wait until within an hour of the deadline, they lose an hour from their deadline the rest of the game and also receive a penalty vote against them.  This is only for voting.  Mission now has until 11:01 PM tonight.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

So if gopher and mookie both sent one in, that would give us two..... 

@HorizontoZenith

Yes... That is correct.  That gave you two.  As I said, Funky Bunch had two submissions first.

Their second submission came at 11:31.  Mookie and Sanchez were the first two to submit for Hectic Tree Crew.  The second submission came at 11:41 AM.

11:41 comes after 11:31. 

Ragnarok was the second to submit for the BBWs.  His submission came after sanchez's.  BBWs were the last to have two submissions.

From First to Last.  First to submit had highest reward, last to submit got second reward.  This is why I have nothing for Hectic Tree Crew. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yes... That is correct.  That gave you two.  As I said, Funky Bunch had two submissions first.

Their second submission came at 11:31.  Mookie and Sanchez were the first two to submit for Hectic Tree Crew.  The second submission came at 11:41 AM.

Ragnarok was the second to submit for the BBWs.  His submission came after sanchez's.  BBWs were the last to have two submissions.

From First to Last.  First to submit had highest reward, last to submit got second reward.  This is why I have nothing for Hectic Tree Crew. 

Wait...the slowest group got a reward? Thats depressing.

14 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Sanchez isn't on our team?