Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Tenth vote, Mission. 

We have a tie. 

There is a tie vote between BCB and Mission.  Players can ONLY vote for BCB or Mission.  No hidden idols can be used any longer.  If a player does not vote by the deadline, they will receive a penalty vote next tribal council, not this tribal council since only BCB and Mission can be voted for. 

If there is another tie, we go to a fire making challenge (I will describe that challenge if/when the time comes). 

Since it is America's Birthday today (Happy Independence Day to everyone!), I will allow until 11 PM CST Thursday for the re-vote.  I'd like for the vote to come sooner, but I won't rush anybody on America's Birthday. 

@SovereignNazgul, @MathMan, @LetTheBallFly, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @11sanchez11, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Tenth vote, Mission. 

We have a tie. 

There is a tie vote between BCB and Mission.  Players can ONLY vote for BCB or Mission.  No hidden idols can be used any longer.  If a player does not vote by the deadline, they will receive a penalty vote next tribal council, not this tribal council since only BCB and Mission can be voted for. 

If there is another tie, we go to a fire making challenge (I will describe that challenge if/when the time comes). 

Since it is America's Birthday today (Happy Independence Day to everyone!), I will allow until 11 PM CST Thursday for the re-vote.  I'd like for the vote to come sooner, but I won't rush anybody on America's Birthday. 

@SovereignNazgul, @MathMan, @LetTheBallFly, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @11sanchez11, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty

Do we have to vote for BCB or Mission? I'd like to quit. I understand running one of these things can be difficult, but I can't continue anymore. This has just gotten too stupid for me. I can't justify spending any more time on it.

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Alright, fine, @EliteTexan80.  If @Dwight_Schrute rolls a 100 and ONLY a 100, he will come in to replace Sanchez. 

Chatty

How about whatever he rolls, you just change the rules and that’s what he needs to come back? 

Theres an edit button for a reason, Jeff 

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Do we have to vote for BCB or Mission? I'd like to quit. I understand running one of these things can be difficult, but I can't continue anymore. This has just gotten too stupid for me. I can't justify spending any more time on it.

If I'm allowed to remain in over bcb and mission, I want this to be clear:

I will be throwing every challenge and will be voting for fictional characters every tribal council. 

6 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

same.

eliminating me and flux will make the game go quicker.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Why is this sort of thing and self-votes included?

15 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

How are they being shamed? Nobody knows who cast the vote and all it does it allow people to avoid getting blood on their hands.

I have both self-voted and voted somebody not on my team. And have been voted out twice. And asked for a replacement. And somehow I am still in the game.

Definition of survivor imo. Game should be over and I should be the winner.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I have both self-voted and voted somebody not on my team. And have been voted out twice. And asked for a replacement. And somehow I am still in the game.

Definition of survivor imo. Game should be over and I should be the winner.

I think this sort of thing should be treated the same as a failure to vote or to just be considered an automatic self-elimination. That's just my opinion though.

... or it should give sanchez an auto-win like he says. Either/or.

• Like 2