Jump to content
Outpost31

Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

Recommended Posts

yeah, i echo everything jeff.

tremendous job.

 

(also, i just closed on buying a house today whooooo!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i nominate @LetTheBallFly to play for the tiny tytys

Even here my obvious leadership skills go unnoticed. I am a great leader. The best, even! Ask @Dwight_Schrute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all good everybody.  If I was playing a game hosted by myself and these things were going on, I'd be just as angered as others have been.  I'd also know that myself as a host would have better things in store the further the game goes on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

@LetTheBallFly for the tiny tytys 

Pickle Rick for the Riggity Riggity Wrecked Tribe 

Let's do this!!!!!

Anyone want to confirm 

confirm!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

It's all good everybody.  If I was playing a game hosted by myself and these things were going on, I'd be just as angered as others have been.  I'd also know that myself as a host would have better things in store the further the game goes on. 

and for people to relax, enjoy the ride, and just have fun with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

brother vs brother to see who the smarter one truly is!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i nominate @LetTheBallFly to play for the tiny tytys

Sure why not...I can bet all our winnings on black right? ;):P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

@LetTheBallFly for the tiny tytys 

Pickle Rick for the Riggity Riggity Wrecked Tribe 

Let's do this!!!!!

Anyone want to confirm 

 

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

brother vs brother to see who the smarter one truly is!!

Let's do this!

 

@utley4568, @EliteTexan80, @Shady Slim, @Whicker, @Famous Jameis, @MookieMonster, @gopherwrestler, @Ragnarok, @theuntouchable, @domepatrol91, @SovereignNazgul, @mission27, @MathMan, @LetTheBallFly, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @bcb1213, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jeff, my vote counts for 4, right?

thats how it seemed to work anyway.

so ltbf should be confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×