Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

There is a chance my dog will not make it through the night.  She's been with me for fifteen years.  I'm praying this doesn't happen, but she's not doing so well.  If this does happen between tonight and the end of this game, I might look for a replacement host or take a few days or a mixture of the two.  Every challenge and event is already planned, so a new host wouldn't change the game too much at all.  I'm sorry for this potential inconvenience, and I thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

There is a chance my dog will not make it through the night.  She's been with me for fifteen years.  I'm praying this doesn't happen, but she's not doing so well.  If this does happen between tonight and the end of this game, I might look for a replacement host or take a few days or a mixture of the two.  Every challenge and event is already planned, so a new host wouldn't change the game too much at all.  I'm sorry for this potential inconvenience, and I thank you for your understanding. 

sorry to hear that. jeff.

take your time man. 

just take a few days off and come back when you are ready

we arent going anywhere

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Sorry to hear that man. Dogs are the best, but damn it if they just don’t live long enough. Hope she sticks around a while longer.