Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Before votes could be read, Whicker voted for Whicker.  Based on the rules set forth previously, Whicker has been voted out.  Any attempted Idol Usage will not count. 

@Whicker goes directly to Redemption Island. 

Since @MookieMonster has not informed me of his Redemption Island Challenge (unless he did and I've forgotten), and since Whicker voted for himself (and knew the consequences), the first player to submit a Redemption Island Challenge will remain.  If Mookie has already submitted, he will remain. 

Survivor Tag

This challenge will take place between 11 AM and 11 PM on Saturday.

You’re playing tag today.  Here’s how it works.  The player who is it will have to TAG a player from the opposite tribe.  As soon as the player from the opposite tribe is tagged, that player’s timer will start and it will stop once they tag a player from the opposing tribe until everybody has been tagged.

The tribe with the least amount of total real time minutes being it will win Immunity.  The losing tribe will be forced to attend Tribal Council, where they will be forced to vote out one of their own.  

This challenge has to take place between 11:00 AM and 11:00 PM.    Itty Bitty has to sit three players out.  Orca and BCB cannot sit out.  For this challenge, each tribe will split their team into two groups of three.  One group from each tribe will start.  You’re playing tag.  For this game, players have to TAG (use the @ symbol to actually tag) a player from the opposing group.  The tribe that spends the least amount of real time minutes being IT will win Immunity.  

Example:  

Frank, Fred, Ferdinand versus Greg, George, Gerald.  

Frank would start by tagging GREG.  GREG would then tag FRED.  Fred would tag GEORGE.  George would tag FERDINAND.  Ferdinand would tag GERALD.  Gerald would then have to tag FRANK.  Once Frank was tagged, that game of tag would be over.  

For the second group, the other tribe would start.  For both starting groups, the time starts at exactly 11:00 AM.  

To be clear, each tribe has to tell me two groups.  You have to put three players into STARTING GROUP, and three players into NON-STARTING GROUP.

The Starting group starts the tagging.  
The Non-Starting Group is the first to be tagged.  

Two tribes, four groups, two different games of tag. 

To those who understand, please help those on your tribe who do not understand.  I'll try my best to answer any questions. 

@ET80, @Shady Slim, @Ragnarok, @gopherwrestler, @theuntouchable, @Pickle Rick,

@Nazgul, @Malfatron, @mission27, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty

19 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I object to the start time. I’m set to be married at that time and the Aussie will be knee deep in REM sleep.

Congrats on the wedding!!!

@Outpost31

Could we delay the challenge until Sunday or make it 3 vs 3 and each team gets 10 tags total and it doesnt matter who does the tagging for each set of 3 (or a min of 2 people must tag)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Riggity gets one player to sit out, don't they?  Or are there only 6 players on Riggity?  We'll change it to Monday either way.  This is a tough Immunity Challenge.  I want everybody to be prepared.  Congratulations on the marriage, @theuntouchable

That far out from now would be perfect. I greatly appreciate the patience and I could be wrong Jeff, so feel free to correct me. I think now would be perfect time for a project for both teams to work on to receive a reward. Kinda like a reward challenge. It’s like it was destiny that a reward was moved ahead of schedule, right!?