Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

I didn't follow this at all. Can someone give me a tl;dr recap of the game?

What were the main alliances?
who controlled the game?
how did the end game play out?
who played a great, great game to come up short?

Just from looking at the order of eliminations I'm guessing Malf was the head of a "new guys" alliance who took out most of the long-time members and then nobody had the wherewithal to take him out at any point near the end? Or did Malf/Touch/ET/Hockey have a sub group within the larger "mafia crew" and managed to control things once the outsiders were gone? Or am I way off?

Poor Touch and ET. Looks like you probably played another very strong game to get cut late.

On 8/26/2018 at 9:18 PM, Tk3 said:

who controlled the game?

Just from looking at the order of eliminations I'm guessing Malf was the head of a "new guys" alliance who took out most of the long-time members and then nobody had the wherewithal to take him out at any point near the end? Or did Malf/Touch/ET/Hockey have a sub group within the larger "mafia crew" and managed to control things once the outsiders were gone? Or am I way off?

Poor Touch and ET. Looks like you probably played another very strong game to get cut late.

@Outpost31

On 8/26/2018 at 10:18 PM, Tk3 said:

who controlled the game?

The highlight was Fin and I's fight for control of our Tribe. We both thought ourselves to be the Alpha, but then Fin got voted out proving him to be a beta *****.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:18 PM, Tk3 said:

who controlled the game?

This was me:

john-malkovich-burn-after-reading.jpg

Touch and I planned the whole game out.

ET80 helped out quite a bit

But, there was no point in the game where I was in danger of dying.

And I lied a lot.

I still have regrets though....

I won the game...but I lost so much more

There was no way I was losing.

I played the game where I revealed everyone game to everyone and I knew what everyone was doing.

I had no choice but to win.

But I could only do it once.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 10:18 PM, Tk3 said:

who controlled the game?

tenor.gif?itemid=4832918

• Like 2