Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

you actually watched that crap, @Tyty

literally the only benefit is it helped you in this challenge

Quoting the same quote for a third time cause everything happens in threes so this is wicked ironic cause this is also three

Just now, Tyty said:

Haha well the bastards just pop in out of absolutely nowhere and start initiating their back and forth hinty junk out of nowhere like they belong or somethin it’s hard to keep up 

i got sympathy for it bruh. i got poor brain genetics as well and don't know what tf is going on in most situations throughout the day. 

• Like 1

Just now, MathMan said:

nicely played though.

it took me 3 moves to get mine

Can’t all be winners. It’s okay @jfinley88. It’s okay. You took joe flacco. Joe Flacco’s okay bro. He won a Super Bowl. Well his team did. No one will remember him but it wasn’t a bad pick. If you’d taken Tom Brady tho. Tom Brady tho, you’d be riding tbis challenge rn with one less minute to have to deal with. It’s all good tho, joe Flacco’s a good qb

25 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I am going to go watch an episode of the best show on television.  I'll check in one more time tonight, and then I'll be back around 10 AM tomorrow. 

Whoever guesses what I think is the best show on television gets no points, no bonuses, nothing to help them in the game, but I will like the post if they get it right. 

Gilmore Girls?

Just now, Tyty said:

Can’t all be winners. It’s okay @jfinley88. It’s okay. You took joe flacco. Joe Flacco’s okay bro. He won a Super Bowl. Well his team did. No one will remember him but it wasn’t a bad pick. If you’d taken Tom Brady tho. Tom Brady tho, you’d be riding tbis challenge rn with one less minute to have to deal with. It’s all good tho, joe Flacco’s a good qb

it should've been you number 1 pick to team jfin. absence makes the heart grow fonder. it reaps for ty at this point. dunno what reaps means also. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

ha! the game is going to be won or lost with 20Q. not some piddly minute

• Like 1

Mathman gets through his knot in three minutes.

Eddie murphy to Clint Eastwood.

Eddie Murphy / Ben Stiller in Tower Heist.
Ben Stiller to Gene Hackman in Royal Tenenbaums.
Gene Hackman to Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven.

Ted guides Whicker to the key in 2 minutes.  One clue, and Whicker takes a minute to use the clue. 

Reigning Champion's Island - 8 Minutes.
Sensual Centaurs - 3 Minutes. 
Pickle Tickle Tribe - 2 minutes.