Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

@Whicker, you need to look at the last time we played this.  Mathman used Potter, ET used Bond, Dome used Cinderella to get Slipper.  BCB used INDYana to give you a clue for Harrison Ford.  Nobody said anything about it, and it is quite clear that character first and last names are admissible.  I'm all for being fair, but some of you are taking that loophole thing way too seriously.  There have been plenty of opportunities to gain advantages in this game like what I meant when I posted that, and none of you have taken advantage of them.  Instead, you've nitpicked on the challenges.  It's very clear to me what was meant in the description.  I could have been more clear, but at the same time, this challenge has 4 parts to it, and if I took the time to type out every single clarification, we'd be here a while. 

It's also why I posted the challenge early.  jfin sent me a PM and asked before he used Durden and I told him that was alright.  Swoosh asked if he could change his avatar and I told him that was not alright.  I don't see what the big fuss is about. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I consider myself one of the more active guys on this site but c'mon man, we need to get a little more consistent with these game times. Posting something at 3pm and having it start at 11pm on the same day is a little crazy.

The challenge was a big challenge with four different parts to it.  There had been small controversies in the previous two similar Immunity Challenges, and I wanted to avoid as much of those as I could because I know sometimes I rush through the challenge description.  I wanted to give Tribes the time to strategize for their roles before the challenge actually started.  All this method really did was change the deadline from 24 hours to 32 hours. 

I'm trying to balance my work schedule, the schedule of everyone else, and fair deadlines.  I try to be as balanced as I can with the deadlines, which is why most deadlines are and will remain 11 PM the night after I post a challenge/vote.  However, if everybody submits early, I will provide the results as soon as I am able so people don't have to wait.  This will effect when I post the challenges/votes, but it will not effect the deadlines. 

15 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@Whicker, you need to look at the last time we played this.  Mathman used Potter, ET used Bond, Dome used Cinderella to get Slipper.  BCB used INDYana to give you a clue for Harrison Ford.  Nobody said anything about it, and it is quite clear that character first and last names are admissible.  I'm all for being fair, but some of you are taking that loophole thing way too seriously.  There have been plenty of opportunities to gain advantages in this game like what I meant when I posted that, and none of you have taken advantage of them.  Instead, you've nitpicked on the challenges.  It's very clear to me what was meant in the description.  I could have been more clear, but at the same time, this challenge has 4 parts to it, and if I took the time to type out every single clarification, we'd be here a while. 

It's also why I posted the challenge early.  jfin sent me a PM and asked before he used Durden and I told him that was alright.  Swoosh asked if he could change his avatar and I told him that was not alright.  I don't see what the big fuss is about. 

If you think nobody said anything about indyana, my faith in this game is wavering.  The first game, to my recollection also did not have the do not use name rule you posted before this one 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If you think nobody said anything about indyana, my faith in this game is wavering.  The first game, to my recollection also did not have the do not use name rule you posted before this one 

He’s saying nobody said anything about bond/Potter/cinderella

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Players complained about the capitalization and spelling of Indiana, not Indiana as a clue. 

The Leader CANNOT use first or last names of the actors/athletes they are trying to get the other players to guess.

I did say that. 

I am missing submissions from @Ragnarok, @Gmen4ev, @stallyns (he's working on it), @Famous Jameis / @domepatrol91, @Hockey5djh, @Adrenaline_Flux, @swoosh, @mission27, @Dwight_Schrute

If I missed your completed portions, please remind me.  I have provided some updates, but the sun is casting a wicked glare, and it's tough for me to narrate the challenge through it.  We'll have to wait a while to get some updated scores.