Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

@MathMan, @Famous Jameis, @gopherwrestler, @bcb1213, @bucsfan333, @Ragnarok, @utley4568

Still missing submissions on this mandatory questionnaire.  Remember... If you go to Redemption Island before finishing this, you will be ineligible to compete and the player already on Redemption Island will continue on, or if we get to Swimming With Sharks before you've completed this, you will not be eligible to compete.

This is mandatory because it will come up in an important way towards the end of the game. 

•  

This is a MANDATORY questionnaire.  There is no deadline to submit it, but it will come up later in the game in some way.  You must complete this questionnaire BEFORE you are eliminated from the game.  That means that if you ever get to Redemption Island and you have not completed this questionnaire, the next player that comes to Redemption Island will defeat you if you do not submit this questionnaire before they submit their Redemption Island moves. 

The answers to these questions are 100% anonymous and will remain 100% anonymous until or unless you are completely eliminated from the game and have no chance at coming back into the game.  If you last until the point in the game in which these questions become pertinent, they will remain anonymous until the post game show.  

You may not at any point discuss the answers you provided to this questionnaire.   

1. What is your favorite movie?
2. What is your favorite band?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. Who are you planning on voting out first?
5. Who do you think you can trust most in this game?
6. In three words or less, what is the key to victory in Survivor?
7. Would you ever go into Tribal Council with a hidden idol and not use it?
8. Who is the least trustworthy player in the game?
9. Who will be the first player eliminated from the game?
10. Other than yourself, who has the best chance at winning Survivor?
11. How many Confessionals do you think you’ll write?
12. How many Confessionals do you think will be written in total?  
13. Based on the names alone, what do you think will be your favorite Survivor Challenge?
14. On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for this game?
15. What are you thinking about?  

Also, sign this waiver with your username.  If you do not sign this waiver, you will not be eligible to compete in one of the most dangerous and exciting Survivor Challenges ever.

I, (your username) acknowledge the risk associated with the Swimming with Sharks challenge.  I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Survivor and its production for the aforementioned challenge.  

Signed, (your username).

I have deleted EVERY PM in my inbox because it was getting full.  Please send me a new PM and title it SURVIVOR in capital letters.  I will not delete any conversation labeled SURVIVOR for the rest of the game.  Through this conversation, you can send Confessionals, Votes, Immunity Challenge Submissions, Reward Challenge Submissions and more. 

And now I am probably out for a few hours.  Look for Idols.  Fish.  Cook rice.  Tell stories.  Do what you will. 

1. @MathMan
2. @EliteTexan80
3. @SovereignNazgul
4. @LetTheBallFly
5. @Famous Jameis
6. @gopherwrestler
7. @MookieMonster
8. @bcb1213
9. @domepatrol91
10. @mission27
11. @jfinley88
12. @Adrenaline_Flux
13. @TedLavie
14. @Tyty
15. @theuntouchable
16. @Whicker
17. @Dwight_Schrute
18. @Ragnarok
19. @utley4568
20. @iPwn
21. @11sanchez11
22. @Hockey5djh
23. @Shady Slim
24. @swoosh
25. @bucsfan333

Just now, mission27 said:

am i dead?

No, but if you miss another deadline, you WILL receive a penalty vote against you the next time you go to Tribal Council, and you WILL harm your tribe significantly. 

Same goes for @Dwight_Schrute

I think at this point I have been lenient towards every tribe in one way or another, so the leniency will likely not continue.