Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Heads up... The Reward Challenge is movie based.  I made about 10 movie based reward challenges, but I felt that might not be fair to some players/tribes who don't know movies well.  I condensed 10 movie based reward challenges into I think three total movie based reward challenges.  The reward challenge will not have a deadline other than before the Immunity Challenge deadline.  Also, I might not be able to tag everyone when I post it due to me being on mobile while I work.  I will be answering Idol Search PMs and other question PMs to the best of my ability while at work.

Expect the reward Challenge to be posted within 4-5 hours from now.

Edited by HorizontoZenith

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Heads up... The Reward Challenge is movie based.  I made about 10 movie based reward challenges, but I felt that might not be fair to some players/tribes who don't know movies well.  I condensed 10 movie based reward challenges into I think three total movie based reward challenges.  The reward challenge will not have a deadline other than before the Immunity Challenge deadline.  Also, I might not be able to tag everyone when I post it due to me being on mobile while I work.  I will be answering Idol Search PMs and other question PMs to the best of my ability while at work.

Expect the reward Challenge to be posted within 4-5 hours from now.

By movie based you mean The Thing I assume

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

here's mine:

1. jfinley
2. elitetexan80
3. dwightschrute
4. mission
5. swoosh
6. shadyslim
7. sovereign 
8. adrenalineflux
9. ragnarok
10. hockey
11. dopepatrol
12. gopherwrestler
13. bcb1213
14. stallyns
15. whicker
16. untouchable
17. famousjameis
18. cwood
19. lettheballfly
20. tedlavie
21. sira1
22. utley
23. mookie
24. tyty
25. gmen
26. ipwn
27. mathman

that's what an elite bb looks like tbh

smart big board, because you know i will be working toward your elimination if we happened to be on the same team.

oh wait