Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Survivor Roulette

All tribes are given 1,000 dollars in chips.  They can keep the chips, gamble the chips or burn the chips, it’s totally up to you!  However!  Whichever tribe or tribes ends up with the most amount of chips at the end of the competition will win a reward, which will prove valuable in the next Immunity Challenge.  Only the top two tribes will win a Reward for this challenge.  

How will it work?  You may select:

Straight Up - Any Single Number - 35 to 1 payout.  
1st dozen (1-12) - 3 to 1 payout.
2nd dozen (13-24) 3 to 1 payout
3rd dozen (25-36) 3 to 1 payout
Odd - 2 to 1 payout
Even - 2 to 1

I only need one response from any player on any tribe.  You can bet all your money on the first roll or save all your money for the last roll or split it up based on each roll.  I will roll the Roulette Wheel ten times.  

Example:
Bet 500 on 1-12 on the first roll.
Bet 250 on 1-12 on the second roll.
Bet 150 on 1-12 on the third roll.
Bet 100 on 7 on the tenth roll.

Whichever tribe ends this challenge with the most chips wins an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.  

Deadline is 11 PM CST Tuesday.

1. @MathMan
2. @EliteTexan80
3. @SovereignNazgul
4. @LetTheBallFly
5. @Famous Jameis
6. @gopherwrestler
7. @MookieMonster
8. @bcb1213
9. @domepatrol91
10. @mission27
11. @jfinley88
12. @Adrenaline_Flux
13. @TedLavie
14. @Tyty
15. @theuntouchable
16. @Whicker
17. @Dwight_Schrute
18. @Ragnarok
19. @utley4568
20. @iPwn
21. @11sanchez11
22. @Hockey5djh
23. @Shady Slim
24. @swoosh
25. @bucsfan333

tribal meeting centaurs!

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

No, but if you miss another deadline, you WILL receive a penalty vote against you the next time you go to Tribal Council, and you WILL harm your tribe significantly. 

Same goes for @Dwight_Schrute

I think at this point I have been lenient towards every tribe in one way or another, so the leniency will likely not continue. 

2ch6nr.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

No, but if you miss another deadline, you WILL receive a penalty vote against you the next time you go to Tribal Council, and you WILL harm your tribe significantly. 

Same goes for @Dwight_Schrute

I think at this point I have been lenient towards every tribe in one way or another, so the leniency will likely not continue. 

There are four tribes, Jeff. The red headed step child still exists 

I’ve been wiping with leaves and burying my shame in the sand the whole time we’ve been here and @LetTheBallFly JUST informed me that there’s a cast bathroom in the production trailer.

Why was I not informed sooner? I’ll be lodging another formal complaint with Jeff.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’ve been wiping with leaves and burying my shame in the sand the whole time we’ve been here and @LetTheBallFly JUST informed me that there’s a cast bathroom in the production trailer.

Why was I not informed sooner? I’ll be lodging another formal complaint with Jeff.  

Crapper is full. @HorizontoZenith is working around the clock to fix it (he shouldn't have had that street market island food)

tenor.gif?itemid=4486777