Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

@mission27, @jfinley88, @domepatrol91, @Whicker

Some of the players you drafted think that this is an individual reward.  I won't name names, but some don't understand that each TRIBE has 1,000 chips to bet. 

I will use the LAST submission I receive from each tribe.  I have multiple submissions from Smug, multiple submissions from Centaurs, one submission from Pickle Tickle. 

Also, still waiting on iPwn, Whicker and Ragnarok to vote. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Some of the players you drafted think that this is an individual reward.  I won't name names, but some don't understand that each TRIBE has 1,000 chips to bet. 

I will use the LAST submission I receive from each tribe.  I have multiple submissions from Smug, multiple submissions from Centaurs, one submission from Pickle Tickle. 

@centaurs

come in the chatty and let me know how you want to spend your portion of the chips.

then i will send it in

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

My submission is the correct one for the smug tribe tbh

The next person voted out of Survivor: Six Islands is

iPwn.  

iPwn, that's enough votes, bring me your torch.  

@iPwn the tribe has spoken. You will now go to Redemption Island for a chance to remain in the game.  Sira has selected coin flip as his battle of choice.  

I will hold the Redemption Island battle and provide the Reward Challenge Results as soon as all four tribes have submitted.

@MookieMonster, your comment is noted, but if I receive another bet from Smug, I will go to that one.  

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

We don't win much, but at least we're losing together and not turning in multiple lists lol 

• Like 3