Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

4 hours ago, iPwn said:

Am I allowed to continue to interact on the island, or must I keep to myself and plot an angry revenge?

For as long as you are on Redemption Island, you may communicate with anyone through any means you want until/unless you are eliminated from Redemption Island. 

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

So we need 4 only to play and PM you a time @HorizontoZenith?

You don't need to PM me the time.  Just select your four to play, then tell me a time.  I will PM the list within 15 minutes of the selected time, then time how long each tribe takes to get all answers correct. 

17 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Are the Sensual Centaurs throwing the competition?  If so, just let me know, but there won't be any taking it back...

6s3.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5333513

we are going to play and we are going to win.

well, the rest of our team will. not me because i am sitting out

@HorizontoZenith our team has come to a consensus. 

it's no secret @11sanchez11 is the black sheep on our tribe. he's aloof and doesn't participate in [spam]. i, personally, don't believe he's a centaur. he's an abomination to what it stands for. 

we're going to give him an opportunity to prove himself. the sensual centaurs will be sitting this challenge out. 11sanchez11 will be participating to prove his worth. if he loses... he will be voted out immediately. if he wins... we may consider him a centaur going forward. to be determined.

but we would like to officially announce that all centaurs are sitting this challenge out. sanchez will participate. this is official. 

• Like 5