Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

18 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

@HorizontoZenith our team has come to a consensus. 

it's no secret @11sanchez11 is the black sheep on our tribe. he's aloof and doesn't participate in [spam]. i, personally, don't believe he's a centaur. he's an abomination to what it stands for. 

we're going to give him an opportunity to prove himself. the sensual centaurs will be sitting this challenge out. 11sanchez11 will be participating to prove his worth. if he loses... he will be voted out immediately. if he wins... we may consider him a centaur going forward. to be determined.

but we would like to officially announce that all centaurs are sitting this challenge out. sanchez will participate. this is official. 

I didn't approve of this FYI @HorizontoZenith

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

It is the centaur way.

to prove you are a centuar, you must first engage the enemy in single combat.

I don't know what I have done to make you and jfin think that joining the centaurs is somehow an incentive for me. Where did I go wrong?

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

So, @HorizontoZenith. If this is a timed challenge, can't we just pick a time and have you send us the message? Do all groups really need to be on at the same time? Because it's looking like we'll only have two or three guys available today if we can't get it until super late. 

Yeah, I've already said this is how we'll do it. 

Each tribe will tell me four players that are playing, and then tell me what time to PM them the Scramble.  I will time how long it takes each tribe to submit.  Slowest tribe goes to Tribal Council. 

The ONLY players who can help you are the three other players on your tribe who are playing.  You CANNOT get help from other tribes in any way. 

Available time slots:

10:00 AM - 1:00 PM  CST today.

11:30 PM - 1 AM tonight.

1. @MathMan
2. @EliteTexan80
3. @SovereignNazgul
4. @LetTheBallFly
5. @Famous Jameis
6. @gopherwrestler
7. @MookieMonster
8. @bcb1213
9. @domepatrol91
10. @mission27
11. @jfinley88
12. @Adrenaline_Flux
13. @TedLavie
14. @Tyty
15. @theuntouchable
16. @Whicker
17. @Dwight_Schrute
18. @Ragnarok
19. @utley4568
20. @11sanchez11
21. @Hockey5djh
22. @Shady Slim
23. @swoosh
24. @bucsfan333

Edited by HorizontoZenith

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Dafuq kind of timeslots are those?

I can also do 7-10 PM time slots, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to send the PM at those times.  Those time slots, your time would start as soon as I sent the PM, but I wouldn't be able to guarantee the PM would be sent at that time.  15-20 minutes leeway would be required for later time slots. 

Once you know your time slot, TAG me, tell me the four players who will be playing, and tell me who should receive the PM. 

You can also PM me a list of who is playing, who will receive the PM, and the time. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith