Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

5 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

**** bruh in 4th grade i was in a ****in club for it. u do the math 

Check yourself i was 3rd grade spelling bee champ you wanna come in here like you're a prodigy boi my name is still on a plaque in the elementary school, my name still echoes through those halls boi

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

About? 

this concerns actions that @Tyty has taken. may you plz clarify the rules when it comes to mentioning survivor outside of this thread? plz examine the dialogue tyty has undertook here

specifically the final post on this page. i believe this is grounds for eviction via broken rules. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

this concerns actions that @Tyty has taken. may you plz clarify the rules when it comes to mentioning survivor outside of this thread? plz examine the dialogue tyty has undertook here

specifically the final post on this page. i believe this is grounds for eviction via broken rules. 

*undertaken 

• Like 1

Just now, jfinley88 said:

I believe the rules state up to and including elimination. 

@Tyty, this is your first warning.  A point will be taken from Tribe Pickle Tickle's Reward Challenge.  The next infraction from TyTy will result in a penalty vote being applied the next time TyTy goes to Tribal Council.  

Rules are rules. 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

You implying you're all naked in your chat box on a mission in which you will all die before a superior enemy 

wrng.gif

tumblr_ln20ffU6GB1qh1n2vo1_400.gif

hqdefault.jpg

7e425b35596d00d4e708cab1e3ce0a99.jpg

Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers -- knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of 300. Yet, they stare now across the plain at 10,000 Spartans commanding 30,000 free Greeks: HA-OOH!

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@Tyty, this is your first warning.  A point will be taken from Tribe Pickle Tickle's Reward Challenge.  The next infraction from TyTy will result in a penalty vote being applied the next time TyTy goes to Tribal Council.  

Rules are rules. 

i would like a stronger punishment, but i respect your decision gjeoff. i believe an infraction of this level is at a minimum mandatory exile island sentencing. i'll let it rest though. my team will cope together in our group chat and work through this. 

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Rules are rules. 

Not fair. Nowhere in the rules does it say what I did was an infraction. Says don't interact with people about competitions and stuff and literally all I did was tell him I was his friend outside of survivor. Really lame to punish me like that