Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

so got some loose thoughts

firstly congrats to @Malfatron, you played me round the bend, (not hard), well done! you deserved every vote here you got because you played a brilliant game

@Hockey5djh, commiserations, here you did play a good game. i said this to touch, i saw here a big parallel between here and BB, when rags took whicker because promises and the interest of honour when he probably should have taken mission instead. still, it was so good to see two members of the funky four make the final after two of us were the first two jurors.

look forward to playing with both of you again!

@Outpost31, can’t say this enough, supreme hosting! i disagree with your assessment of my play a teensy bit but thats a different argument for a different day, and it’s all moot anyway ?. great experience in my first survivor game and i’ll be sure to sign on again next june

@theuntouchable, you as well played me round the bend and kudos to you too man, you played a damn strong game, i probably shouldn’t have trusted you as much but that’s on me haha, great playing with you and making it through the buzzsaw of riggity together

@Pickle Rick, i am so sorry for not always believing you that you voted for ET my brother, as i said, touch played me hard, and now in hindsight i’d say my biggest regret in the game was divorcing from you because we had something great

already talked to @ET80 about how much fun it was to go mano e mano with him but i gotta say it again, best part of the game 

hype up for the next season hey

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

fyall besides mission, shady, dome & ute 

and ty

I was with you the whole time.  Never even thought to cross you.  I thought if we could make it to the merge we could work together even more, but alas you got kicked :(

Edited by Pickle Rick

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

you were kind of a lone wolf, and it was the point where i needed alliance groups.

This has been how I've played every game, tbh. I can't bring myself to believe anyone has my best interests at heart.
Not after what I usually do to all of them.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i think i subconsiously wanted you to steal my idol to save yourself, but you didnt do that.

That was never an option for me. 
I don't mind playing the villain every game - but I won't take away things like that from people.
There is a limit to my madness. If I can beat truly someone / humiliate them / etc. I will do that.
I won't sacrifice someone else's game / nor take an advantage I didn't earn. Wouldn't feel right to do so. Would feel like cheating, kinda.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was with you the whole time.  Never even thought to cross you.  I thought if we could make it to the merge we could work together even more, but alas you got kicked :(

Yeah, I was never against @FinneasGage either. Dude was a buffoon who I could easily outsmart. I wanted that by my side.

Also, with you PR and @The Orca, I was definitely down for the "Twin's Alliance" of you two + Dwight / I. Us four could have caused some serious damage.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

Pickle Rick, i am so sorry for not always believing you that you voted for ET my brother, as i said, touch played me hard, and now in hindsight i’d say my biggest regret in the game was divorcing from you because we had something great

I got worn out trying to survive the last tribe before the merge and kind of went silent for a bit.  In retrospect I should have not done that.  

On a side note, I think I placed 8 votes for ET throughout game, all before the merge, not a single one after.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

firstly congrats to @Malfatron, you played me round the bend, (not hard), well done! you deserved every vote here you got because you played a brilliant game

@Hockey5djh, commiserations, here you did play a good game. i said this to touch, i saw here a big parallel between here and BB, when rags took whicker because promises and the interest of honour when he probably should have taken mission instead. still, it was so good to see two members of the funky four make the final after two of us were the first two jurors.

@Outpost31, can’t say this enough, supreme hosting! i disagree with your assessment of my play a teensy bit but thats a different argument for a different day, and it’s all moot anyway ?. great experience in my first survivor game and i’ll be sure to sign on again next june

@theuntouchable, you as well played me round the bend and kudos to you too man, you played a damn strong game, i probably shouldn’t have trusted you as much but that’s on me haha, great playing with you and making it through the buzzsaw of riggity together

@Pickle Rick, i am so sorry for not always believing you that you voted for ET my brother, as i said, touch played me hard, and now in hindsight i’d say my biggest regret in the game was divorcing from you because we had something great

already talked to @ET80 about how much fun it was to go mano e mano with him but i gotta say it again, best part of the game 

Wow no mention of your most loyal teammate who saved your *** twice 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

To be fair you ****ed me hard core man. Voting out utley hurt and then you took out ranarok who i trusted hardcore and spent two idols on.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I got worn out trying to survive the last tribe before the merge and kind of went silent for a bit.  In retrospect I should have not done that.  

On a side note, I think I placed 8 votes for ET throughout game, all before the merge, not a single one after.  

Pickle I didn’t trust you early on in our tribe cause as my confessionals expressed, you can sometimes have loose lips. But throughnit all I love you brother.

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

It really hurt me when you got rid of utley and rags. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Pickle I didn’t trust you early on in our tribe cause as my confessionals expressed, you can sometimes have loose lips. But throughnit all I love you brother.

If you were thinking I was loose it's bc I didn't quite trust you either at first.  I was closer to shady and whicker at the time.  But as the game went on I think you were one of my closest allies.  It was fun and an honor to work with you and make the merge.  I kept my word to both you and Malf the entire time despite the betrayal lol

6 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, let it be known that I had my hands on 5 different idols in this game and never truly had to use any of them for myself.

@Ragnarok you were my #1 trusted until @Shady Slim did you in. 

@FinneasGage I love you bro but don’t ask me who I trust and then try to get that person out in the next two councils.

I'd have had your back till the end.  Stupid Shady.

• Like 1