Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you were thinking I was loose it's bc I didn't quite trust you either at first.  I was closer to shady and whicker at the time.  But as the game went on I think you were one of my closest allies.  It was fun and an honor to work with you and make the merge.  I kept my word to both you and Malf the entire time despite the betrayal lol

To be fair, I didn’t betray you 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Well according to Malf you all planned everyone's eviction after the merge so it sure sounded like that was a betrayal xD

Well, like I said to be fair you and I hadn’t discussed final 2. Malf was a trustee going into it and as soon as the merge hit him and I discussed everything going forward.

i don’t consider it betrayal because I legit tried to save you. It just didn’t work. I will never forget the work you and I put in to stay around during our horrible tribe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Wow no mention of your most loyal teammate who saved your *** twice 

@Whicker, admittedly i did miss you but you were an excellent ally and loved working with you... shame we didn’t get to ride the whole way home but come next season i am sure we’ll go hard out again 

54 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair you ****ed me hard core man. Voting out utley hurt and then you took out ranarok who i trusted hardcore and spent two idols on.

50 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It really hurt me when you got rid of utley and rags. 

tbf, as you could see from my confessionals, it hurt me to vote utley too, and rags i hopped out because he had kept targeting me and i felt i owed ET a vote of confidence after we worked together for gopher