Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, he really is. 

@Malfatron, go ahead and make it official. 

If i seriously hosting big brother and survivor, i would have to quit my job, and leave my family 

Jeff, we all know you are the best person for this job. If you flamed out big time, id have to step in, but you are an excellent host. A host like you is made for survivor 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

If i seriously hosting big brother and survivor, i would have to quit my job, and leave my family 

Jeff, we all know you are the best person for this job. If you flamed out big time, id have to step in, but you are an excellent host. A host like you is made for survivor 

We discussed something other than you doing both...

The discussion was I would do Big Brother, you would do Survivor. 

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That would ruin both games.  You both do a fine job with the games you host now.

@Hockey5djh I'm sorry. I really wanted to vote for you. You were loyal and honest and that's something I really value.

But honestly, @Malfatron controlled the game. Malf you deserve it. I take none of this personal and you were, with ET and Touch, the best player in the game. Congrats.

@theuntouchable I never wanted you out. Could have reached out to you earlier but we never were on the same tribe. As I told the twins in dead [spam], I feel my biggest mistake in the game was to not reach out to you and @ET80 directly. Next time.

@Pickle Rick @The Orca we should have been allies. I don't get why we fought each other in this setup. 

@Shady Slim I hope we can work again together at some point.

@bcb1213 Sorry. I wanted to have us go further. 

@Whicker looking forward to next game

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@Hockey5djh I'm sorry. I really wanted to vote for you. You were loyal and honest and that's something I really value.

But honestly, @Malfatron controlled the game. Malf you deserve it. I take none of this personal and you were, with ET and Touch, the best player in the game. Congrats.

@theuntouchable I never wanted you out. Could have reached out to you earlier but we never were on the same tribe. As I told the twins in dead [spam], I feel my biggest mistake in the game was to not reach out to you and @ET80 directly. Next time.

@Pickle Rick @The Orca we should have been allies. I don't get why we fought each other in this setup. 

@Shady Slim I hope we can work again together at some point.

@bcb1213 Sorry. I wanted to have us go further. 

@Whicker looking forward to next game

I know malf mentioned it to me but I feel like someone else told me that you wanted me out. Either way, I should have kept you around.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

ah, i totally had forgotten about that.

if you take  big brother, i will try survivor

bb is first though

right after football

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

feel like malf has a more BB vibe and HZ has a Survivor vibe in terms of hosting

The only reason we made that deal was because Malf was talking about not doing BB.  I don't have what it takes to host for 5 months.  If Malf is good with continuing now that he's had a break, yeah, I'm good with Survivor.  But if Malf wasn't ready to host BB again, I would have done it (the harder of the two) if he took Survivor.

That was the discussion. 

if we're not starting BB until Christmas time, someone should start a different game in the meantime imo 

Christmas was when I was going to start planning Big Brother.  I already had Blackouts and Isolation as twists in the game. 

I've been thinking about doing something very unique here.  Maybe I will, maybe I won't. 

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

feel like malf has a more BB vibe and HZ has a Survivor vibe in terms of hosting 

if we're not starting BB until Christmas time, someone should start a different game in the meantime imo 

I agree with this, tbh. You've been established something great / unique. 
We play for the combination of everything; host, players, the game itself, etc.

• Like 1