Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

The only reason we made that deal was because Malf was talking about not doing BB.  I don't have what it takes to host for 5 months.  If Malf is good with continuing now that he's had a break, yeah, I'm good with Survivor.  But if Malf wasn't ready to host BB again, I would have done it (the harder of the two) if he took Survivor.

That was the discussion. 

Christmas was when I was going to start planning Big Brother.  I already had Blackouts and Isolation as twists in the game. 

I've been thinking about doing something very unique here.  Maybe I will, maybe I won't. 

i will probably host bb again, but not until next year (2019). 

You could create a brand new game that incorporates your blackouts and isolations without having it technically be big brother. you would have free reign to change up the nominations/evictions/settings as you see fit.

also, create your host persona

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I take solace in the fact that the last two people that I made a final two deal with have gone on to win Survivor. While some people may not appreciate my behind the scenes game cough@The Orcacough clearly it's very effective in helping someone else

Maybe next game I'll change it up...we'll see.

FIFY ;)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

@Malfatron how would you prepare your game to the legendary Season 3 JBURGE on #FFBB?

hmm....different elimination paradigm in both games.

hard to compare games.

i think we both played well, but not as good as @Nazgul in S6 (right naz?)

except of course, nazgul should have thrown the comp when there were like 5 ppl left, and nazgul was part of 2 separate three man alliances.

me and burge know when to throw comps.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hmm....different elimination paradigm in both games.

hard to compare games.

i think we both played well, but not as good as @Nazgul in S6 (right naz?)

except of course, nazgul should have thrown the comp when there were like 5 ppl left, and nazgul was part of 2 separate three man alliances.

me and burge know when to throw comps.

how could you compare Tony to us, cmon malf. 

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

how could you compare Tony to us, cmon malf. 

i personally think that the big brother game is harder to win, because the power can shift in any hoh.

in survivor, you just need to navigate through idols and make sure you are in the majority at all times. if you are good at challenges, your tribe is likely to keep you

that said, it was a challenging and nerve wracking game.