Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Broncofan

S Earl Thomas announces hold-out in final year of contract, won't attend mandatory OTA's

Recommended Posts

On 6/11/2018 at 12:04 PM, Darth Pees said:

Bobby Wagner has been at all team activities as far as I recall. Earl Thomas is a good player, but he's not close to being their best player and losing him isn't going to hurt them as much as people think.

My bad, i dropped the ball there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He really doesnt have a leg to stand on when you consider the safety market. We have more young depth then people care to notice at the safety position as well. it would do us no good at all to trade him for nothing, if he hits the market we will get a 3rd round pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Andre Hal done for the season with lymphoma, I wouldn't mind the Texans making a call - a S combo of Tyrann Mathieu and Earl Thomas is something you'd only get in Madden, and it would allow Justin Reid to come along slowly vs being pressed into action immediately. It would also pay some dividends with that 2nd Seattle gave up in the Duane Brown trade - gotta think a Seattle D isn't as functional without Thomas back there.

Make the call, Gaine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2018 at 12:43 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

With Andre Hal done for the season with lymphoma, I wouldn't mind the Texans making a call - a S combo of Tyrann Mathieu and Earl Thomas is something you'd only get in Madden, and it would allow Justin Reid to come along slowly vs being pressed into action immediately. It would also pay some dividends with that 2nd Seattle gave up in the Duane Brown trade - gotta think a Seattle D isn't as functional without Thomas back there.

Make the call, Gaine.

As someone that plays you twice, I’m gonna disagree. Put down the phone Gaine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

As someone that plays you twice, I’m gonna disagree. Put down the phone Gaine

You already have Ramsey and Bouye! I need to catch up somehow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

You already have Ramsey and Bouye! I need to catch up somehow!

You'll have a hard time catching anything if those 2 are on defense...amiright?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You'll have a hard time catching anything if those 2 are on defense...amiright?

DeAndre Hopkins would disagree. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hey now, this was about you! B|

I ain't catching anything on any secondary. Even the Titans secondary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×