The Elder Scrolls 6

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

It probably is another human province. But I really hope it's Elsweyr. Let's get weird in a beast province. The hype is real. They could do it.

I really want to go to either Elsweyr or Valenwood. When I make a human character, it's almost always a Breton so I guess High Rock is okay. I never played Daggerfall so it won't feel like going back there to me.

5 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I really want to go to either Elsweyr or Valenwood. When I make a human character, it's almost always a Breton so I guess High Rock is okay. I never played Daggerfall so it won't feel like going back there to me.

Valenwood is atop my wish list. I wanna see the giant migrating tree towns and I wanna see the Wild Hunt. And you know there are gonna (hopefully) be a lot of new monsters in the forest.

2020 is the absolute earliest we could see next gen consoles IMO. Assuming Starfield comes out that year it'd be probably another two years after that at least before we see ES6. 2022 is the best case scenario.

Call me close minded, but I really wouldn't like either Argonia or Elsweyr. Not a big fan of the beast races. The occasional Khajit for comedy relief is nice, but being the majority? I wouldn't really like that.

8 hours ago, animaltested said:

Looks like Hammerfell and/or Highrock. So... Daggerfall 2?

Thinking 2020-2021 at this point. Built for ps5/xbone2 or whatever. Too long out to care much. 

Haha Xbox one two. A couple years ago Xbox one was being theorized as being called Xbox 720 and now Xbox one two. Wonder what they actually go with. 

Thinking about it, High Rock is free from the Empire. If they wanna continue the story with the Thalmor, they're gonna have to go somewhere else.

But you've gotta imagine the Dwarven ruins in High Rock would be amazeballs.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Thinking about it, High Rock is free from the Empire. If they wanna continue the story with the Thalmor, they're gonna have to go somewhere else.

But you've gotta imagine the Dwarven ruins in High Rock would be amazeballs.

How do all you nerds know about tamriel outside of the video games 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

How do all you nerds know about tamriel outside of the video games 

The Imperial Library has documented every book and note written in every game. Other nerds have put everything together to form timelines.

Todd Howard is speaking right now on Youtube.

I'll post some of what he says:

Starfield is already in production, TES 6 is not. 

Starfield is in a playable state.

Both are next gen. Technology still not up to what they want with TES 6.

2 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

Todd Howard is speaking right now on Youtube.

I'll post some of what he says:

Starfield is already in production, TES 6 is not. 

To clarify next gen as in PS5?

7 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

Both very interesting tidbits. I'm just curious as to how far away Starfield is at this point given that, as well as next gen consoles.

5 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

To clarify next gen as in PS5?

Honestly, given everything that's been said I could see Xbox's next gen console come out before PS5, and get the first access to Starfield, Playstation gets it whenever PS5 comes out.

Archived