The Elder Scrolls 6

14 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

From what a head honcho at Sony said the Next gen is closer than we may think. Probably with in the next two years. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony announced the PS5 this fall, similar to when they announced the PS4 Pro

if they are both next gen and starfield is already in a playable State that means Dev kits are likely already out for at least one of the next consoles, at the very least they've been told what to expect as far as performance... But yeah.. Sounding like it's only going to be a couple more years tops until we get the next systems

One thing we have to take note of is Bethesda's recent trend in term of time between announcements and actual release. Both Fallouts and the Skyrim Re-Master were announced and released in the same year. So was Prey and The Evil Within 2. 

The studio probably doesn't want to wait to many years. If Starfield is in a playable state we'll see it within two years at the most.

That's about right for a console life cycle.

TES is my favorite series by a long shot. Really excited for this game, put well over a thousand hours into Skyrim.

It's so far out though, gonna be a long time before we get much info I think. 

Archived