The Elder Scrolls 6

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Some folks are way too into this. And I'm here for all of it.

Especially since this is nothing more than a concept teaser, they haven't even started development so that isn't footage any actual in game assets.

IF it is Hammerfell, I hope there is a emphasis on factionalism in the power vacuum created by exodus of both the Empire and Dominion. It would be nice to have your actions affect the world. But knowing Bethesda, it would be some crappy rehash of the crappy civil war mechanic of Skyrim. 

Yep, really can't put my finger on it, but I just don't FEEL the consequences in the Elder Scrolls game or Fallout games like I do with CD Projekt Red games or even most Mass Effect games.  I've realized that the reason is you don't give a damn single damn about literally any character in Bethesda games.  90% of their characters are obnoxious. 

16 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yep, really can't put my finger on it, but I just don't FEEL the consequences in the Elder Scrolls game or Fallout games like I do with CD Projekt Red games or even most Mass Effect games.  I've realized that the reason is you don't give a damn single damn about literally any character in Bethesda games.  90% of their characters are obnoxious. 

The Witcher III sort of ruined Bethesda games for me.

I'm playing through for a second time now, on Death March difficulty, and honestly everything from the world-building, to the character backgrounds and cutscenes, are head and shoulders above anything Bethesda has ever done.

Just now, cddolphin said:

The Witcher III sort of ruined Bethesda games for me.

I'm playing through for a second time now, on Death March difficulty, and honestly everything from the world-building, to the character backgrounds and cutscenes, are head and shoulders above anything Bethesda has ever done.

I feel the same way.  Witcher III is, in my opinion, the greatest RPG ever made.  You cared about every single character, especially the character you played as.  Imagine that, Bethesda. 

18 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I feel the same way.  Witcher III is, in my opinion, the greatest RPG ever made.  You cared about every single character, especially the character you played as.  Imagine that, Bethesda. 

I only played a couple hours of Witcher 3 and couldn't get into it. I guess I just wasn't in the mood

6 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I only played a couple hours of Witcher 3 and couldn't get into it. I guess I just wasn't in the mood

Like RPGs/fantasy? Give it another try. It kind of throws you in the middle of a complex plot but the way it's presented is done really well, IMO. I never played the first two.

Archived