The Elder Scrolls 6

About Combat....

With Oldrim, you piece together Dark Souls / Witcher Lite with mods.

Centered 3rd Person Camera

Improved Hit Detection and Attack Cones

Improved Combat AI 

Parry + Dodge 

Lock-On

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5r324rCbp0

This is peak Skyrim combat IMO. And I hope ES-6 improves combat. Skyrim at times felt like a glorified pillow fight between blind people.

3 hours ago, animaltested said:

About Combat....

With Oldrim, you piece together Dark Souls / Witcher Lite with mods.

Centered 3rd Person Camera

Improved Hit Detection and Attack Cones

Improved Combat AI 

Parry + Dodge 

Lock-On

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5r324rCbp0

This is peak Skyrim combat IMO. And I hope ES-6 improves combat. Skyrim at times felt like a glorified pillow fight between blind people.

Oh wow, that looks so much better than vanilla skyrim combat, makes me want to play it again. I wonder if all those mods are on xbox yet.

2 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

Oh wow, that looks so much better than vanilla skyrim combat, makes me want to play it again. I wonder if all those mods are on xbox yet.

I can confirm one of them is, and that's Wildcat. The others I don't know if they'll make it there, they seem more to manipulate the core gameplay (obviously) adding new mechanisms and they strike me as something that won't be simple to implement on console in mods.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I can confirm one of them is, and that's Wildcat. The others I don't know if they'll make it there, they seem more to manipulate the core gameplay (obviously) adding new mechanisms and they strike me as something that won't be simple to implement on console in mods.

Anything Enaisaion makes is amazing. A modding legend.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:57 AM, Danger said:

Ah damn, Skyrim's combat is probably the worst part about the game, and next to bugs, the only real con. If it had launched with combat like that it would probably be a consensus top 3 game all time.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

Ah damn, Skyrim's combat is probably the worst part about the game, and next to bugs, the only real con. If it had launched with combat like that it would probably be a consensus top 3 game all time.

How to completely dominate Skyrim combat. stand on high ground, jump over small obstacles.

It's.... really bad.

19 hours ago, Danger said:

How to completely dominate Skyrim combat. stand on high ground, jump over small obstacles.

It's.... really bad.

The joy of single player gaming is that you can choose to not to do that and you won't be at a disadvantage.

Archived