Cyberpunk 2077

Geek

From the creators of the Witcher 3, CD PROJEKT RED. I've been on their bandwagon since the original Witcher game got its enhanced edition a decade ago. Cyberpunk is also kinda my thing so this is probably my most anticipated game ever. I never buy games day one but I did for the Witcher 3 and I will again for Cyberpunk 2077. My hype is through the roof.

Okay so, I know I'm in the minority on this, but I'm somewhat disappointed.  Why?  Because no semblance of a release date was given.  I have high hopes for the game based CD Projekt Red's history, but no date is surprising considering this is a game everyone has known about for some time now.  If this is something that is coming out in like 2020 or 2021, then I don't really care for it as much.  If this were coming out in 2019 (and it might), then obviously I would feel a lot different.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I expected a darker setting, something like this, slightly more futuristic.

HaAMDlSHg0euyA6b-5KQC4LgglvhRQoBy84UKda4

I'm sure we will see something like this too. The witcher had day/night cycles and weather patterns so it's likely they just decided on something a little different for the trailer. It can't always be dark and rainy outside.