Minicamp News and Notes

pwny

The most unsettling thing for me is that historically we’ve had a lot of trouble covering TEs, and we’re talking about a TE who’s best year was 350 yards and 3 TDs as potentially being our most impactful receiver.

I really hope he’s actually good and not just the best of a bad group of receiving options who happens to be facing a bad seam coverage group.

11 minutes ago, iPwn said:

The most unsettling thing for me is that historically we’ve had a lot of trouble covering TEs, and we’re talking about a TE who’s best year was 350 yards and 3 TDs as potentially being our most impactful receiver.

I really hope he’s actually good and not just the best of a bad group of receiving options who happens to be facing a bad seam coverage group.

I hope he is good as well. 

He has been sober for a year and a half. He seems to have his head on straight now, which is awesome for him.

He is still only 25 years old and I feel like we are going to utilize him better than the Jets did. It seemed like he just ate up all the underneath stuff with the Jets. From the highlights of OTA’s, it seems like they are taking deep shots to ASJ down the seam. Maybe it’s a sign of things to come. He and Bortles seem to have good chemistry early on.

With his size and speed, he is going to create some mismatches. 

Archived