A Film for Marty Schottenheimer

SuperBowl84

I was lucky enough to be a co-producer on this film which will certainly take fans on a trip back in time and hopefully showcases the impact Marty had on so many people including 17 of his former players that have banded together in this film. Check out the trailer and ways to watch here with a portion of all proceeds going to alzheimer's research. Thanks! 
http://www.martyfilmkc.com/ways-to-watch.html

Thanks for posting this. It’s really sad Marty has Alzheimer’s.

It’s sad Marty was fired so Dan could bring Vinny back and hire one of the worst HCs in team history - Steve Spurier - too. 

Oh, what could’ve been!

Many believe that if Dan wouldn’t have fired Marty that the Redskins of last decade would’ve been exactly like Marty’s Chargers were. 

59 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Thanks for posting this. It’s really sad Marty has Alzheimer’s.

It’s sad Marty was fired so Dan could bring Vinny back and hire one of the worst HCs in team history - Steve Spurier - too. 

Oh, what could’ve been!

Many believe that if Dan wouldn’t have fired Marty that the Redskins of last decade would’ve been exactly like Marty’s Chargers were. 

Oh I agree with that the Redskins would have been totally different, but Dan Snyder can't leave a good thing alone. And glad you like the post and hope you can snag a film! 

10 hours ago, SuperBowl84 said:

Oh I agree with that the Redskins would have been totally different, but Dan Snyder can't leave a good thing alone. And glad you like the post and hope you can snag a film! 

Yep.  The moment Snyder sacked Marty and hired Steve Spurious is the moment I knew the inmates were running the asylum. 

I'm really saddened to hear about Marty having Alzheimer. :(

13 hours ago, FosterTheSkins said:

Yep.  The moment Snyder sacked Marty and hired Steve Spurious is the moment I knew the inmates were running the asylum. 

I'm really saddened to hear about Marty having Alzheimer. :(

Yeah it's so sad hearing those stories about Marty just hope we can make a difference with Alzheimer's research by selling this DVD and it can be a lasting tribute to the Schottenheimer family! 

Archived