Do the huge crowds Caps crowds in DC make Snyder want to build a stadium in DC now?

turtle28

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I can say this, if they move the stadium to Timbuktu Ashburn, VA, I won’t attend another game. It’s an awful drive out there from Montgomery, Prince George’s, Frederick, Anne Arrundle or Charles Counties in Maryland. Seriously, they might as well build the stadium in Wva if they’re going to do that.

Honestly, I don’t see many fans who live in DC or the Maryland counties that touch DC making that commute, it’s just too far.

I don't kno how many times it needs to be said.

I DONT WANT IT IN ASHBURN.  ITS FINE WHERE IT IS.

That being said, the drive west is no different than me and the rest of Virginia coming east to Landover.

On 6/21/2018 at 8:09 PM, Thaiphoon said:

I don't kno how many times it needs to be said.

I DONT WANT IT IN ASHBURN.  ITS FINE WHERE IT IS.

That being said, the drive west is no different than me and the rest of Virginia coming east to Landover.

Well that leads back to Woz’s point. Where would you build a new stadium in Landover?

Perhaps they tear down the cap center and start to build the new stadium there. I don’t know.

On 6/24/2018 at 8:01 AM, turtle28 said:

Perhaps they tear down the cap center and start to build the new stadium there. I don’t know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_Centre

The Capital Centre (later USAir Arena and US Airways Arena) was an indoor arena in the eastern United States, located in Landover, Maryland, a suburb east of Washington, D.C..

Opened in late 1973, it closed in 1999, and was demolished in 2002.

The Capital Centre arena was imploded on December 15, 2002. It was replaced by The Boulevard at the Capital Centre, a town center-style shopping mall that opened in Landover in 2003.

Archived