Hackett or Wash?

Scout

Hackett or Wash?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Better HC CANDIDATE

• Hackett
    • Wash

5 hours ago, Scout said:

You don't think either is ready to make the leap?

wash still needs another year. Hackett i dont think is that good of a HC material.  yes hes got bortles to be play better but how much of that is based on we actually got a RB threat we pound with. 

7 hours ago, Scout said:

You don't think either is ready to make the leap?

Hackett doesn't seem to be a natural leader of men. I'm not sure that will ever develop for him. 

Wash seems to have the leadership ability, but he's not quite ready to lead a team. In a couple of years he'd be a sexy candidate, but if he was taken too soon he could end up becoming Gus Bradley/ Mike Singletary instead of Dan Quinn/ Ron Rivera. 

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Anyone ever wonder how good Wash really is? Like this defense is stacked with talent so how much of a difference is he from other DCs?

Well I mean we can kinda assume he’s been better than Gus would. But I’ve been saying this. He does some dumb things that make you wonder if he actually understands at a high level what the defense should be doing in certain situations. 

9 hours ago, iPwn said:

Well I mean we can kinda assume he’s been better than Gus would. But I’ve been saying this. He does some dumb things that make you wonder if he actually understands at a high level what the defense should be doing in certain situations. 

Yea Gus didnt exactly turn us around but adding Calais, Church, Bouye, Malik plus Jack, Ramsey and Yannick improving. Hard not to dominate with those guys

On 12/06/2018 at 1:37 PM, Jags said:

Neither to be honest, but if I have to choose between the two, I am going Wash. 

Yeah.  I really wouldn't be overly excited about either at this point.  Wash has more potential to get there with some more experience, and he has the sexier resume in running one of the best defenses in the league.  But really...i'd be concerned about either one as a HC right now.

Archived