Sign in to follow this  
Scout

Matt LaFleur

I'm really excited about the addition of OC Matt LaFleuer considering the offenses and coaches he's been involved in. What does the forum think of LaFleur?

A+ hire.... He’ll be a HC soon enough and I would’ve been just fine with him if he was picked as HC for the Titans.

Real excited, Im expecting this offense to take a big leap forward this year. Between him & the new additions this should be a fun group to watch this year

I’m pro Lafleur I think he will do a great job. I said when I seen his first seen his first interview that I would have been won over if he ever was named HC right then and there just by how he spoke but also understand he’s very young but will certainly be up for HC gig in the future.

I don’t have the exact quote but the big thing that made me excited was when he was talking about Mariota and how he knows it might make him uncomfortable but he needs to speak up on what he likes and doesn’t like to do. That was like breathe of fresh air because a month before that Mularkey was saying nothing will be changed and Robiskie isn’t going any where 

I don't know if you guys are familiar with Brett Kollmann's youtube channel or not, and if you're not I highly recommend it, but you should check out his latest episode he did on LaFleur's offense projected going into 2018.