CalhounLambeau 2018 NFL Draft Thread

CalhounLambeau

On 9/18/2017 at 2:07 PM, Calvert28 said:

LJ Scott IMO is one of the most underrated players in the country. Reminds me of Arian Foster. Hasn't put up monster numbers, but the tape shows he has talent and physical ability to play like a pro bowler on Sundays.

Looking foward to your read on him.

I watched some of him over the summer. I liked him. Not flashy athletically but he's just a good, steady runner. Thank you. 

8 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

I don't care where the players go. I just grade them and hope for the best. There's a chance I could end up grading Baker Mayfield in the 1st/2nd round but I won't be grading players for months. 

Why the delay?

54 minutes ago, Scout said:

Why the delay?

We're only a few weeks into the season. I'll watch and evaluate the players later in the year and during the off-season. I will be doing background work well into October. With so much condensed video now available I can spend a lot more time doing prep/background. 

27 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

We're only a few weeks into the season. I'll watch and evaluate the players later in the year and during the off-season. I will be doing background work well into October. With so much condensed video now available I can spend a lot more time doing prep/background. 

Let me know if you have background questions on anyone

Archived