Minny camp

vike daddy

Taken by the Vikings with the No. 30 pick in April’s draft, Hughes caught a ball that bounced off tight end Josiah Price and rambled down the field to the end zone on the final day of minicamp. Hughes shrugged off the play. Still, it was a good way to cap off what was a strong spring for the rookie.

Zimmer: “I was pleased with him,” I thought he did a nice job. Still a learning experience for him. I thought the way he handled himself, the way he tried to learn and listen and all those things, I thought it was good.”

Hughes: “I’m pretty pleased. I’ve still got a ways to go, but I feel pretty comfortable with everything I’ve learned. Over these next five weeks, I’l be down in the playbook and I’ll be ready to go. [I need to be] just learning the nickel position, getting comfortable doing everything they tell me to do.”

https://www.twincities.com/2018/06/14/vikings-rookie-cb-mike-hughes-caps-off-strong-spring-with-interception-for-td/

5 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

There’s also no indication that Sendejo has changed his number. 

Never said he had, if that's what you got from my post. Was simply saying Newman was filling the Sendejo role that day at practice.

Archived