What New Addition to a *Non-Homer* Team Are You Most Looking Forward To Seeing?

BleedTheClock

AFC East:

Bills added Brian Daboll from Alabama Crimson Tide to be their offensive coordinator. Considering the lack of talent on their roster I am interested to see how productive they will be. I like Daboll as a head coach prospect one day so this season will be a serious test.

Jets have a solid group of players on offense but no individual players that really stand out. I'm interested to see how well they play with newcomers Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Darnold. Todd Bowles also seems to be in a make or break year as head coach and finally has some players to work with in the secondary.

Dolphins head coach Adam Gase has command of the team more so than now than ever before with Suh, Ajayi, and Landry among other people removed. So, this one is addition by subtraction really for me. How well do they perform with some athletic guys in place of proven veterans? Jerome Baker is particular I would like to see do well.

Allen Robinson for the Bears.  I still think he's a top 10-15 WR when healthy.  As a matter of fact I'm looking forward to seeing that entire offense since it's been remade.  This new Bears team resembles one that I can see growing into a contender over the next few seasons.  If only they could have held onto those 2 3rds and a 4th they traded to move up 1 spot to get Trubisky in the first place 

Really want to see how Josh Allen does, if for no reason other than how heated some debates about him as a prospect got. And I have little doubt they'll start him very quickly. Always hard to stave off the rookie hype no matter what you plan post-draft.

Alex Smith in Washington will be interesting to me. No idea what to expect there.

And all the defensive additions for the Rams will be interesting one way or another.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

I mean, people do get better, but Brian Daboll was the worst OC the Browns have ever had. And that's saying something.

I don't think he will fare too well with the Bills but everytime he was on the Patriots they seemed to find or develop skill on offense.

4 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I mean, people do get better, but Brian Daboll was the worst OC the Browns have ever had. And that's saying something.

He's definitely up there for the worst coordinators KC has ever had, too. If not for Charles, everyone on that offense took a step back under Daboll and underperformed. And even with Charles we were last in scoring.

Archived