What New Addition to a *Non-Homer* Team Are You Most Looking Forward To Seeing?

BleedTheClock

7 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

BAKER

i've got a lot riding on him doing well in terms of old hot takes 

He won't play this year unless Tyrod gets hurt. I suppose if/when the playoffs/season is out of reach, maybe he plays starting Game 11 coming off of a bye.

Really want to see the Browns. In theory they kind of should win the AFC east right? Haha and after an 0-16 season! Really want to see how that pans out. They should be better than the Ravens and Bengals on paper. Just really want to see if Hue just kind of sucks as a coach.

Really want to see all the Rams additions also. At this point if they dont make the super bowl its a bust of a season. Lot of pressure on this group. Was it a one year fluke?

Just now, MonserinNC said:

Really want to see the Browns. In theory they kind of should win the AFC east right?

I'd bet on New England winning the East. The Browns play in the AFC North. And the answer is no...Pittsburgh should without a doubt.

Just now, MonserinNC said:

Haha and after an 0-16 season! Really want to see how that pans out. They should be better than the Ravens and Bengals on paper. Just really want to see if Hue just kind of sucks as a coach.

Hue really does just suck as a coach. As for the better than the Ravens/Bengals, it will come down to Baltimore's GREAT defense (bad offense) and how Cinci's OL performs. Their skill players are very solid with an average NFL starting QB in Dalton.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd bet on New England winning the East. The Browns play in the AFC North. And the answer is no...Pittsburgh should without a doubt.

Haha, I meant North....I named other north teams in the rest of that quote.....also yeah I mean they should be equal to the steelers on paper

12 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Really want to see how Josh Allen does, if for no reason other than how heated some debates about him as a prospect got. And I have little doubt they'll start him very quickly. Always hard to stave off the rookie hype no matter what you plan post-draft.

I actually feel the same. I am a fan of what Allen can do and can be, but also have to admit that players with his traits don't typically pan out well. I wish they would sit him for a year and let McCarron go at it, then try and get Allen some pieces (offensive line in particular around him) before throwing him to the wolves. 

Division:

Bears: Trubisky in year 2, potential impact of Nagy on offense. Roquan Smith on D.

Lions: Ragnow on OL and can Kerryon Johnson be the RB they've been searching for?

Packers: Additions in the defensive backfield (Alexander and Jackson) and Pettine at DC. Will a rookie WR click with AR12?

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Vikings & Broncos fair this year.

For a few reasons...

Can the Vikings continue their success with Cousins?

Can the Vikings hold off a healthy Rodgers & an improved Green Bay Packers team?

I don't think so, but its not like that Division is stacked with greatness or anything.

For the Broncos, can Keenum do there what he did for Minnesota?

Can they hold off a Chiefs team with lots of talent, but Mahomes @QB?

I believe the answer is yes, but we'll have to wait & see.

Quenton Nelson. If he translates into the NFL and plays like he played in college, it will be embarrassing for some reputable defensive linemen. About time the balance shifted.

Josh Allen. A) for his arm strength and how it works in that buffalo wind, and B) because if he busts as bad as many thing, it would be pretty notable. Not crowing at a Div Rival, just would be a big story given the trading down to get him, the passing on of other options etc. 

Nick Bo...oh, sorry, too early :D

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

He won't play this year unless Tyrod gets hurt. I suppose if/when the playoffs/season is out of reach, maybe he plays starting Game 11 coming off of a bye.

Yeah and 2017 was Mike Glennons “year” in Chicago.... well, that lasted 4 games. Tyrod Taylor will not keep Baker on the bench more than a month.

Archived