What New Addition to a *Non-Homer* Team Are You Most Looking Forward To Seeing?

BleedTheClock

18 hours ago, tom cody said:

Peters with the Rams will be interesting. Will be interesting to see how the Rams all-in approach works. 

The Rams are definitely a team I'm curious about. The whole NFC should be better. Dallas looked good when Zeke wasn't suspended and Packers looked good when Rodgers wasn't hurt. Both of them missed the playoffs and 6 really good teams made it last year. Seeing how the NFC shakes out as a whole will be very interesting

1 more thing is the Kirk Cousins/Case Keenum/Alex Smith switch-a-roo.

Will the Redskins regret getting older at QB and not signing Cousins long term?

Will Minnesota regret giving up on a QB that helped lead them to a NFC championship game?

Is Keenum the QB Denver has desperately been waiting for since Peyton left? 

1 hour ago, pigsooie5 said:

Yeah and 2017 was Mike Glennons “year” in Chicago.... well, that lasted 4 games. Tyrod Taylor will not keep Baker on the bench more than a month.

Yes, because a career back-up QB being signed and an above average starting NFL QB who is acquired as a 3rd round draft pick, who averages 3,000 passing yards, 550 rushing yards, 22 Total TD, and 5 INT per year are definitely the same comparison. That's ludicrous.

Titans

Love Derrick Henry, now they will use a proper offense that takes advantage of his great running on the edges with Lewan and Conklin out there. Lafleuer should be able to better utilize Mariota's athletic gifts as well. Lewis is still a great receiving back, a safety net like that is fantastic for Mariota. I like Landry in the draft as well.  Just an easy team for me to root for.

19 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I'm surprised people don't think the browns will have started 3 different QBs by seasons end

Not sure what you are doing with this post but it isn't answering the OP question at all. What maybe you should have said is that you are interested in seeing if a newcomer takes over as the LT for the Browns because it could result in seeing 3 different QBs start. Otherwise it just seems like misplaced trolling. There are certainly more appropriate threads to just bash or joke about the Browns.

49 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Not sure what you are doing with this post but it isn't answering the OP question at all. What maybe you should have said is that you are interested in seeing if a newcomer takes over as the LT for the Browns because it could result in seeing 3 different QBs start. Otherwise it just seems like misplaced trolling. There are certainly more appropriate threads to just bash or joke about the Browns.

I was responding to people saying that Taylor will be there starter all year. I don't see that as very likely

Archived