What New Addition to a *Non-Homer* Team Are You Most Looking Forward To Seeing?

BleedTheClock

On 6/15/2018 at 8:13 AM, MWil23 said:

Yes, because a career back-up QB being signed and an above average starting NFL QB who is acquired as a 3rd round draft pick, who averages 3,000 passing yards, 550 rushing yards, 22 Total TD, and 5 INT per year are definitely the same comparison. That's ludicrous.

It all depends on how successful the team is with Tyrod at the helm.

On 6/15/2018 at 6:13 AM, MWil23 said:

Yes, because a career back-up QB being signed and an above average starting NFL QB who is acquired as a 3rd round draft pick, who averages 3,000 passing yards, 550 rushing yards, 22 Total TD, and 5 INT per year are definitely the same comparison. That's ludicrous.

The only thing that’s ludicrous is truely believing Tyrod Taylor is an above average starting QB. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to seeing Ndamukong Suh playing next to Aaron Donald on the interior of that Rams d-line. 

Another player I'm looking forward to seeing is Saquon Barkley.  He could take the league by storm just like Adrian Peterson did back in 2007.

Saquon Barkley -  Im a PSU alum and Barkley is a special talent.

Matt Barkley -   Is Browns fans suffering over?

Jimmy Graham -  Him and Rodgers together could be fun.

Ndum...umm...ugkin@9ng....Suh  -   Him and Donald together should be special

Richard Sherman -   Could be entertaining games between 49ers and Seattle.

Pat Mahomes--Yes, it's his 2nd year technically, but he sat almost all of last year, so I included him. For the last 30 years, Chiefs fan's have been waiting for them to draft a QB in the first round and now that they have, they hit the jackpot in excitement at least. He may or may not be a great QB but he will flash greatness at times. He probably has the best collection of talent skill position talent in the NFL to play with and a coach that can make anyone at least passable at the position. The Chiefs haven't done their fans any favors with their matching enthusiasm either. GM Brett Veach called him one of the best players he's ever seen. Andy Reid recently compared him to Brett Favre. Tamba Hali (former Chiefs OLB) compared him to Brett Favre and Peyton Manning over the past few weeks. If the Chief's can't hide their enthusiasm, then no one should fault their fans. I've never seen anything like it. 

Outside of injury, I don't think Mahomes has a chance at being a bad QB with Andy Reid and the talent on this offense. That being said, expectations are so high in KC that it's going to be very hard for him to live up to them.

Watkins--He's got the talent, size and speed to be a top 3 WR in the NFL but he's been held back by a few injuries and below average QB play/teams. Yes, he was on the rams but that was such a late addition to the team that he never got a chance to jell with them. He won't be facing double teams in this offense that much and may finally realize his potential with the Chiefs. 

Archived