Wonder Woman 1984

devils1854

6 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

First two images were interesting, the last one is not for me. I know we need all of the Steve's in all the origin movies and so on, but I don't want to know how they'll explain that.

There is only one path they could take that would ruin Steve Trevor; If he "somehow survived" that explosion.

But the more likely scenarios are that either one of the Gods (Hedes or someone of that like) has resurrected him to torment her. or Maxwell Lord is playing mid tricks on her. Or she is just seeing him places as some sort of PTSD as she rejoins the fight.

But the one Ive heard that I actually like would be him as a manifestation of her conscience, guiding her as she gets herself back into the fight as Wonder Woman.

I would hate it if he's a manifestation of her conscience. It would be the standard DC bludgeon of a point that is not needed. Now, if it is Maxwell Lord playing mind tricks on her, I could get behind that, but that would be about it. PTSD wouldn't be too bad either as an option.

6 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I would hate it if he's a manifestation of her conscience. It would be the standard DC bludgeon of a point that is not needed. Now, if it is Maxwell Lord playing mind tricks on her, I could get behind that, but that would be about it. PTSD wouldn't be too bad either as an option.

I think that as a blanket statement is very disingenuous. Yes it could be screwed up, and they would be introducing an unnecessary amount of risk in doing so. But if someone could make it work, and make it extremely impactful, it would be Patty Jenkins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
18 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Hmmm. Lots of reasons it could be pushed back.

Yea, IM sure there will be tons of speculation, most of it immediately negative, but the Fall/Winter release for WW really never made all that much sense. Plus that Joker movie would be running into it as well (not to mention the mixed marketing)