Top 10 Most Talented Rosters

Hunter2_1

17 minutes ago, GamedayGuru said:

No, you really couldn't... 

Ingram and Kamara are the best duo in the entire history of the NFL, from a production stand point, has the ATL duo ever even been the best duo in the league from a production standpoint once?

True dat. Ok even then the Falcons duo is the 2nd best in the leauge. The main point remains, Atlanta has one of the most talented rosters in the leauge. 

5 hours ago, jarren said:

Yeah, from a talent/roster construction perspective the team literally has no holes.

1 hour ago, jarren said:

Sark literally couldn't have employed Free and Coleman worse than he did last season. 

judging+you.gif

Agreed though, Falcons are top 10 in talent.

They literally have no holes, guys.

You heard it here. The 2018 Falcons are basically going to be the greatest regular season team of all time. 

We're talking about THE best WRs and RBs, AN ELITE OL, A DEFENSE WITHOUT A SINGLE WEAKNESS...

19-0??

8 hours ago, BAConrad said:

They literally have no holes, guys.

You heard it here. The 2018 Falcons are basically going to be the greatest regular season team of all time. 

We're talking about THE best WRs and RBs, AN ELITE OL, A DEFENSE WITHOUT A SINGLE WEAKNESS...

19-0??

What holes do they have then? Point them out.

The only questionable spots on the team are WLB if Riely doesn't improve, NT due to Senat being a rookie and McClain coming off a down year, and at FB as the job is wide open to UDFAs. Everywhere else they're at the very least, average. How many other teams in the leauge can say that?

The team is well built.

Do I think they're the best team in the leauge? No, I think Minny and Philly are but you can make a valid argument Atlanta is next best team. 

I disagree on the Top-10 duo although the PEDs suspension doesnt help the Saints case. This offense got another WR that it really needed to take some heat off Julio and the defense has been solid for a while. Considering they are rated 12th in odds and their roster talent rank should be close. Talent and odds of winning the SB are 2 completely different things though. They had us at 2 for talent but odds of winning were around 10. 

20 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yep, forgot ATL. I'd also put MIN in. So that's my top 10.

Pats aren't close, talent-wise. 

I think MN has a legit case for top 5. Only thing the roster really lacks is high end OL and a top 5 QB. Great receivers, elite defense at all levels, Cook looks real promising at RB. Lots of top level talent. 

I like the RB duo of Barkley and Jonathan Stewart.

But Zeke can do ~1,900 by his self if the line stays healthy 

LT Tyron Smith

LG Connor Williams  

C Travis Frederick

RG Zack Martin

RT La'el Collins

That's the best on paper OL I've ever seen. Let's debate that.

On 6/16/2018 at 3:39 AM, DaBoys said:

I like the RB duo of Barkley and Jonathan Stewart.

But Zeke can do ~1,900 by his self if the line stays healthy 

LT Tyron Smith

LG Connor Williams  

C Travis Frederick

RG Zack Martin

RT La'el Collins

That's the best on paper OL I've ever seen. Let's debate that.

What's the point in talking about a team that hasn't been relevant in over 20 years? Let's debate that.

The Cowboys have 3 great OL, 1 good one, 1 great RB, and 1 great DE. That's about it. (Sean Lee will play like 3 games, so he doesn't count).They aren't a top 10 talented team, and don't belong in a thread about top 10 talented teams.

Archived