Raiders Fear Suspension for WR Martavis Bryant

Dr LBC

It's a good thing the Raiders don't tolerate low character guys like Marquette King, though. Can you imagine how much worse the team with would be with a guy like that on the roster?

Granted, I suppose Bryant will likely start the season on the commissioner's list as opposed to the actual roster but still 

46 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

It's a good thing the Raiders don't tolerate low character guys like Marquette King, though. Can you imagine how much worse the team with would be with a guy like that on the roster?

Granted, I suppose Bryant will likely start the season on the commissioner's list as opposed to the actual roster but still 

King was a distraction who frequently put himself above the team and not well liked in the locker room.  Not the same thing, but ok.

On 6/17/2018 at 3:01 AM, jrry32 said:

I'm disappointed. I expected something like, "Where there's smoke, there's Martavis Bryant."

That would work, except we are talking about smoakland, might as well be Jamaica lol

FWIW:

So, is he getting busted or what? As of Wednesday, Bryant had not been notified by the league of anything. I am told he did not fail a drug test or miss a test for that matter.

Neither Bryant or McKenzie or Gruden or the NFL will comment on the report, and they shouldn’t. Again, it didn’t say anything. I am told there was a similar story a couple of months ago (I don’t know who the reporter was) that was killed because it turned out that there was a complication that was cleared up when Bryant visited the NFL offices.

Could this be a similar situation? Paperwork? I don’t know. And we’re not supposed to know. It’s private.

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

And yet... he hasn't failed anything. Unless you have some evidence we don't know about.

I mean....this seems like a blatant case of "where there's smoke there's fire." I have a pretty strong feeling there are legs to this rumor.

14 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I mean....this seems like a blatant case of "where there's smoke there's fire." I have a pretty strong feeling there are legs to this rumor.

The closest source, vic tafur:

The NFL often swiftly hands out judgment on PED use. Your "pretty strong feeling" is as meaningless as the baseless Gehlken story that started all of this.

If Martavis gets suspended, I'll flame him too, but until we have some kind of source/definitive proof, I'd side with him being innocent. 

8 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The closest source, vic tafur:

The NFL often swiftly hands out judgment on PED use. Your "pretty strong feeling" is as meaningless as the baseless Gehlken story that started all of this.

If Martavis gets suspended, I'll flame him too, but until we have some kind of source/definitive proof, I'd side with him being innocent. 

You're going with a Presumption of Innocence? That seems awfully un-American (lately).

You'll learn to quickly declare guilt once you fall in line with feminist standards.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 6:00 PM, ET80 said:

I think I was arguing with a few folks about this when the trade went down. Time for some "I told you so," justice...

I guess we still waiting for this justice. He look ready in practice today  so far. 

Archived