Jump to content
The LBC

Raiders Fear Suspension for WR Martavis Bryant

Recommended Posts

It's a good thing the Raiders don't tolerate low character guys like Marquette King, though. Can you imagine how much worse the team with would be with a guy like that on the roster?

Granted, I suppose Bryant will likely start the season on the commissioner's list as opposed to the actual roster but still 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2018 at 1:17 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

Josh Gordon 2.0. What could have been if they had any ounce of self control . 

A poor man's Josh Gordon. 

What an idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

It's a good thing the Raiders don't tolerate low character guys like Marquette King, though. Can you imagine how much worse the team with would be with a guy like that on the roster?

Granted, I suppose Bryant will likely start the season on the commissioner's list as opposed to the actual roster but still 

King was a distraction who frequently put himself above the team and not well liked in the locker room.  Not the same thing, but ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2018 at 3:01 AM, jrry32 said:

I'm disappointed. I expected something like, "Where there's smoke, there's Martavis Bryant."

That would work, except we are talking about smoakland, might as well be Jamaica lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like he didn't miss or fail a drug test after all? No official report has been released yet though so fingers crossed this was way overblown. Still don't trust the guy and hate the trade though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW:

Quote

So, is he getting busted or what? As of Wednesday, Bryant had not been notified by the league of anything. I am told he did not fail a drug test or miss a test for that matter.

Neither Bryant or McKenzie or Gruden or the NFL will comment on the report, and they shouldn’t. Again, it didn’t say anything. I am told there was a similar story a couple of months ago (I don’t know who the reporter was) that was killed because it turned out that there was a complication that was cleared up when Bryant visited the NFL offices.

Could this be a similar situation? Paperwork? I don’t know. And we’re not supposed to know. It’s private.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2018 at 4:49 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

Can't help but to giggle at some of the condescending "No, he's totes clean now," comments I had to endure...

And yet... he hasn't failed anything. Unless you have some evidence we don't know about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

And yet... he hasn't failed anything. Unless you have some evidence we don't know about.

I mean....this seems like a blatant case of "where there's smoke there's fire." I have a pretty strong feeling there are legs to this rumor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I mean....this seems like a blatant case of "where there's smoke there's fire." I have a pretty strong feeling there are legs to this rumor.

The closest source, vic tafur:

 

The NFL often swiftly hands out judgment on PED use. Your "pretty strong feeling" is as meaningless as the baseless Gehlken story that started all of this.

If Martavis gets suspended, I'll flame him too, but until we have some kind of source/definitive proof, I'd side with him being innocent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The closest source, vic tafur:

 

The NFL often swiftly hands out judgment on PED use. Your "pretty strong feeling" is as meaningless as the baseless Gehlken story that started all of this.

If Martavis gets suspended, I'll flame him too, but until we have some kind of source/definitive proof, I'd side with him being innocent. 

You're going with a Presumption of Innocence? That seems awfully un-American (lately).

 

You'll learn to quickly declare guilt once you fall in line with feminist standards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×