Propose a Trade/Trade Rumors Thread

devils1854

Its about a month and a half from the first trade deadline, and every team but 6 are out in the AL, and about half of the NL are still contenders. This could be a huge trade year.

ATLANTA BRAVES(prospect ranking is fangraphs updates)

1.The Blockbuster

• Atlanta receives Eugenio Suarez and Raisel Iglesias
  • Cincinnati receives Kyle Wright(24), Austin Riley(40), Ian Anderson(41), Jefrey Ramos

2.Almost yearly deal with Dayton Moore

• Atlanta receives Kelvin Herrera and Mike Moustakas
  • Kansas City receives Johan Camargo, Kolby Allard(105), Isranel Wilson

3.The Ace

• Atlanta receives Michael Fullmer
  • Detroit receives Luiz Gohara(26), Kyle Wright(24), Brett Cumberland(99)

4.Raid Baltimore

• Atlanta receives Dylan Bundy and Darren O'Day
  • Baltmore receives Luiz Gohara(26), Ian Anderson(41), Brett Cumberland(99), Jefrey Ramos

5.Relievers to the rescue

• Atlanta receives Tony Watson and Will Smith
  • San Francisco receives Max Fried(90), Kyle Muller, Isranel Wilson

1 hour ago, devils1854 said:

5.Relievers to the rescue

• Atlanta receives Tony Watson and Will Smith
  • San Francisco receives Max Fried(90), Kyle Muller, Isranel Wilson

I'd be good with that deal, but as a Giants fan, I'm also perpetually on the lookout for speed and defense. I'd be trying hard to pry Pache away

Yanks get                                                        Brad Hand, RP.                                              Tyson Ross, SP

Padres get.                                                     Chance Adams, SP.                                       Tyler Wade, INF.                                             Dillion Tate, SP

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not enough.

Also no thanks.

Eh, we've gotta do something about the SS position and it's not like it's just Machado for 2 months. We'd also get a controllable starter. Pretty sure both have at least 2 more years on their deals.

30 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Eh, we've gotta do something about the SS position and it's not like it's just Machado for 2 months. We'd also get a controllable starter. Pretty sure both have at least 2 more years on their deals.

Wish the Giants would commit to a rebuild. Perfect time to sell Crawford

45 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I don't want rentals and am putting Burnes off limits.

Crawford makes more sense given that we could use our payroll space to limit the prospect haul. If not, be cheaper and bring in Jed Lowrie.

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't want rentals and am putting Burnes off limits.

Crawford makes more sense given that we could use our payroll space to limit the prospect haul. If not, be cheaper and bring in Jed Lowrie.

Eh Lowrie isnt much of a SS tho. He was never very good there and I doubt he's any good there at 34. 

And I don't think Burnes should be off limits. I don't think he's that type of prospect. Only guy off limits for me is Hiura. 

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not enough.

Also no thanks.

Is there really a package out there that's "enough" for Manny Machado?  Teams aren't giving up long-term assets for a rental, and Peter Angelos isn't going to give up his franchise player without legitimate compensation.  I mean, there was a rumor that the Orioles thought they were close to a deal with the Cardinals that was Jedd Gyorko and one of their young SP (presumably Luke Weaver, Jordan Hicks, or Jack Flaherty).  Given that the Cardinals wouldn't receive any compensation for Machado walking as a FA, I have a hard time envisioning the Cardinals dangling Weaver or Flaherty, and I think they'd be reluctant to deal Hicks.

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I'd be good with that deal, but as a Giants fan, I'm also perpetually on the lookout for speed and defense. I'd be trying hard to pry Pache away

No way you'd get him for two relievers. Possible 80 defense, 80 speed, 70 arm on a guy thats just learning how to hit the ball? He's probably the one position player that is as close to untouchable as you can get.

5 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Brewers trade Corbin Burnes, Lucas Erceg or Corey Ray, Luis Ortiz and Marcos Diplan
Orioles trade Manny Machado and Kevin Gausman or Dylan Bundy

@ramssuperbowl99 @titans0021

Too much? Not enough?

Any deal would have to start with Keston.

For Manny and a pitcher?

Hiura, Perlata, and Burnes might get you Manny. Id add Ortiz and probably Phillips for Bundy.

1 minute ago, devils1854 said:

Any deal would have to start with Keston.

For Manny and a pitcher?

Hiura, Perlata, and Burnes might get you Manny. Id add Ortiz and probably Phillips for Bundy.

Yeah, not happening tbh. I don't care who the rental is, he's not pulling Keston.

Archived