Propose a Trade/Trade Rumors Thread

devils1854

5:45pm: If the O’s are to strike an early deal involving Machado, it seems they may not be able to do so with the Phillies. Per MLB.com’s Mark Feinsand, via Twitter, the Philadelphia organization has “moved on from Machado for now, as [the] Orioles’ asking price is too high.” Of course, a change of heart on either side could take place at any moment, so there’s no reason to think the match is off the table at this early stage of the summer trade period.

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

Honestly I aint seeing how Brewers farm is anything special.  Hiura is a freaking beast I'll give you that, but aside from him you guys have maybe 1 top 100 prospect? If that. 

Burnes is a consensus top 100 prospect, Corey Ray and Freddy Peralta are each back end or fringe types, and our depth is excellent throughout.

It's in the upper half. And teams aren't going to care about the rankings, if I were a rival GM I'd be gunning hard for a Jean Carmona type in a trade.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Honestly I aint seeing how Brewers farm is anything special.  Hiura is a freaking beast I'll give you that, but aside from him you guys have maybe 1 top 100 prospect? If that. 

lol as if top 100 rankings really friggin' matter. It's a deep *** system.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

lol as if top 100 rankings really friggin' matter. It's a deep *** system.

if you dont have top end talent it absolutely does matter. the brewers system is average. they have 1-2 guys that could headline a deal, regardless of how "deep" it is.

Archived