Propose a Trade/Trade Rumors Thread

devils1854

18 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

The Yankees are getting him. Cashman has been trying to get him since the Winter, hope it isn’t too much.

Why are we even interested? Where the hell would we play him? SS??? What happens to Didi? 

Machado already said he won't move back to 3B and with Andujar I don't think we need him.

We should be looking at 1st Basemen and starting pitchers.

33 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Why are we even interested? Where the hell would we play him? SS??? What happens to Didi? 

Machado already said he won't move back to 3B and with Andujar I don't think we need him.

We should be looking at 1st Basemen and starting pitchers.

If Frazier and Sheffield are off the table, idk why they’d trade him to us. Trading a superstar in the division without getting their premium guys would be terrible PR.

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

If Frazier and Sheffield are off the table, idk why they’d trade him to us. Trading a superstar in the division without getting their premium guys would be terrible PR.

I just don't want to give up Sheffield.  Frazier would likely be better swapped for a pitcher.  We don't need bats (to trade for them that is).  Especially rentals.

23 minutes ago, GmenSeattle said:

I just don't want to give up Sheffield.  Frazier would likely be better swapped for a pitcher.  We don't need bats (to trade for them that is).  Especially rentals.

I’m with ya. Word is they’re both off the table. I’m just asking why Balt would consider it without them.

7 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Yankees fans think they're getting everyone. My money is still on Philly

I agree normally but there's plenty of smoke to indicate a possible fire. They are now consistently being listed as a main destination. This isnt like all those years Yankee fans were fitting Felix for pinstripes despite him not being available.

Archived