devils1854

Propose a Trade/Trade Rumors Thread

14 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

The Yankees are getting him. Cashman has been trying to get him since the Winter, hope it isn’t too much.

23 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

That narrows it down.

2 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

That narrows it down.

At least now we know the Marlins aren't a team interested in acquiring him after that report

18 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

The Yankees are getting him. Cashman has been trying to get him since the Winter, hope it isn’t too much.

Why are we even interested? Where the hell would we play him? SS??? What happens to Didi? 

Machado already said he won't move back to 3B and with Andujar I don't think we need him.

We should be looking at 1st Basemen and starting pitchers.

33 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Why are we even interested? Where the hell would we play him? SS??? What happens to Didi? 

Machado already said he won't move back to 3B and with Andujar I don't think we need him.

We should be looking at 1st Basemen and starting pitchers.

If Frazier and Sheffield are off the table, idk why they’d trade him to us. Trading a superstar in the division without getting their premium guys would be terrible PR.

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

If Frazier and Sheffield are off the table, idk why they’d trade him to us. Trading a superstar in the division without getting their premium guys would be terrible PR.

I just don't want to give up Sheffield.  Frazier would likely be better swapped for a pitcher.  We don't need bats (to trade for them that is).  Especially rentals.

23 minutes ago, GmenSeattle said:

I just don't want to give up Sheffield.  Frazier would likely be better swapped for a pitcher.  We don't need bats (to trade for them that is).  Especially rentals.

I’m with ya. Word is they’re both off the table. I’m just asking why Balt would consider it without them.

Yankees fans think they're getting everyone. My money is still on Philly

7 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I agree normally but there's plenty of smoke to indicate a possible fire. They are now consistently being listed as a main destination. This isnt like all those years Yankee fans were fitting Felix for pinstripes despite him not being available.

Hey Brewers fans, is Luis Ortiz untouchable? Morosi said we're talking trade for Escobar and Dozier, and I'm wandering who could be had from your farm.

2 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Hey Brewers fans, is Luis Ortiz untouchable? Morosi said we're talking trade for Escobar and Dozier, and I'm wandering who could be had from your farm.

In a buffet line yeah but not in a trade.

21 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

We don't really want him....

21 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

To be fair, if the Yankees emptied their system they could almost get everyone. :P