Propose a Trade/Trade Rumors Thread

devils1854

On 12/07/2018 at 8:22 PM, crab1106 said:

I agree normally but there's plenty of smoke to indicate a possible fire. They are now consistently being listed as a main destination. This isnt like all those years Yankee fans were fitting Felix for pinstripes despite him not being available.

I've read Yanks linked to everyone. JA Happ, Chris Archer, Machado now.

You guys have Andujar and Didi, quit being greedy lol 

11 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I've read Yanks linked to everyone. JA Happ, Chris Archer, Machado now.

You guys have Andujar and Didi, quit being greedy lol 

There doesnt seem to be a good enough SP upgrade so you take the upgrade that's available. Believe me, if DeGrom was realistic Id be all over that instead. No thanks to Happ, Hamels and all that medocrity.

On 7/12/2018 at 5:50 PM, pollino14 said:

If Frazier and Sheffield are off the table, idk why they’d trade him to us. Trading a superstar in the division without getting their premium guys would be terrible PR.

That's cause Frazier is going to the Jays for Happ lol

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

The way Happ is pitching, you’re lucky to get a bucket of balls for him!

I think we will get a pretty good prospect for him. Lots of teams interested will bring the price up as well. Might be 1 of the top 3 pitchers if not the top pitcher traded as well

Just now, The Orca said:

I think we will get a pretty good prospect for him. Lots of teams interested will bring the price up as well. Might be 1 of the top 3 pitchers if not the top pitcher traded as well

I’m gonna say 90% Clint Frazier won’t be involved in the deal.

1 minute ago, pollino14 said:

I’m gonna say 90% Clint Frazier won’t be involved in the deal.

I'd say 75% at the moment he won't be involved. Closer to the deadline I think it gets a little better. Yankees have to determine who they actually want. They have a few different options of varying quality at the moment for SP. Not many LHP though

Jon Heyman of FanCred Sports reports that the Nationals could revisit a deal for J.T. Realmuto.

The Nationals reportedly attempted to acquire Realmuto this winter, but the Marlins understandably had a higher price tag for the 27-year-old backstop than the other components they sold off before the season started. Realmuto has pushed his value up even more because of his strong 2018 campaign, posting a .902 OPS with 12 homers and 45 RBI while being named an All-Star for the first time. Heyman mentions that the Nationals might even be willing to include Victor Robles to procure his services; a player widely believed to be untouchable because of his offensive and defensive upside. Because Realmuto isn't a free agent until 2021, it wouldn't make sense for the Marlins to give Realmuto up without getting a star prospect like Robles back.

package around robles for Realmuto seems fair.

Archived