Propose a Trade/Trade Rumors Thread

devils1854

2 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Any deal would have to start with Keston.

For Manny and a pitcher?

Hiura, Perlata, and Burnes might get you Manny. Id add Ortiz and probably Phillips for Bundy.

2-3 months of Machado isn't going to get that.

Not a chance.

20 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

No way you'd get him for two relievers. Possible 80 defense, 80 speed, 70 arm on a guy thats just learning how to hit the ball? He's probably the one position player that is as close to untouchable as you can get.

Sure, but I'm trying lol. 

I'm more than happy with Fried in your deal. He would immediately slot in as likely a top 5 prospect in our system to be perfectly honest. Maybe higher lol. The only guy definitely above him would be Ramos. I suppose maybe Bart if you like doing that with new draft picks

9 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Any deal would have to start with Keston.

For Manny and a pitcher?

Hiura, Perlata, and Burnes might get you Manny. Id add Ortiz and probably Phillips for Bundy.

Bundy has more value than Machado at this point. Machado should bring something like a 55/50 FV, 45/50 FV, and a lottery ticket. That deal is 2 55s and a 50. 

I agree in general that combining both Bundy and Machado is going to get super expensive, which is why I don't want to do it. 

21 hours ago, crab1106 said:

Yanks get                                                        Brad Hand, RP.                                              Tyson Ross, SP

Padres get.                                                     Chance Adams, SP.                                       Tyler Wade, INF.                                             Dillion Tate, SP

No thanks. Way too many trade chips given, we need better than Ross as a SP.

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

lol

I was just about to edit when i realized that last year's trade that didnt go through involved colin moran.  I honestly dont see the Astros giving their top 4 prospects for him. I'll probably add Jonathan Arauz to the other 2, but  O's wont get a haul for him if thats what you are thinking.

Oh and for the record Corbin Martin will be on midseason top 100 lists in July. 

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

ok what would be a better deal then?

If he shows he's healthy, he's bringing back at least a 50 FV guy, and maybe a lower end 55 FV guy. That's the going price for big time RP rentals. If he's not healthy, he's not getting traded. Your offers aren't even as good as the comp pick the O's are going to offer for him.

Hence, lol

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If he shows he's healthy, he's bringing back at least a 50 FV guy, and maybe a lower end 55 FV guy. That's the going price for big time RP rentals. If he's not healthy, he's not getting traded. Your offers aren't even as good as the comp pick the O's are going to offer for him.

Hence, lol

key word is "if".  no team is trading legit prospects for him coming off of an injury like that and Martin is at least a 55 FV guy (i think he sticks as a starting pitcher) and Straw is underrated.  Araunz has potential as well so again how is this offer LOL worthy when last season Moran was going to be the headliner for Britton.  Martin is a better prospect than Moran is. 

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

key word is "if".  no team is trading legit prospects for him coming off of an injury like that and Martin is at least a 55 FV guy and Straw is underrated.  Araunz has potential as well so again how is this offer LOL worthy when last season Moran was going to be the headliner for Britton.  Martin is a better prospect than Moran is. 

If he's not healthy, he's not getting traded.

lol at your rankings.

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

No thanks. Way too many trade chips given, we need better than Ross as a SP.

Agree on SP but at this point it looks like Cole Hamels may actually be the best available to NYY (Archer and NYM guys probably no due to rivalry) and I dont want Hamels. Give me Ross and hope for a solid 4 and get a great lefty for the pen while we're at it.

14 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Agree on SP but at this point it looks like Cole Hamels may actually be the best available to NYY (Archer and NYM guys probably no due to rivalry) and I dont want Hamels. Give me Ross and hope for a solid 4 and get a great lefty for the pen while we're at it.

Ik Hamels has some concerning numbers, but he has shown that he can still pitch some gems, and he has a lot of playoff pedigree. He’s the guy I want.

We need a team like Arizona to go on a losing streak.

Archived