Propose a Trade/Trade Rumors Thread

devils1854

27 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

you still aint tell me what would you ask for if you are the o's.  please post it so I can laugh.

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If he shows he's healthy, he's bringing back at least a 50 FV guy, and maybe a lower end 55 FV guy. That's the going price for big time RP rentals.

23 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

for the phils.

Daniel Brito(mlb prospect rank 11 2nd base)

Cornelius Randolph (mlb prospect rank 15 of)

Kyle Young (mlb prospect rank 18 Pitcher)

San Diego

Brad Hand...

is this to much, not enough?

Not even close to enough.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Thank you. Every time we have one of these threads I'm the bad guy.

I just went by a report from bleacher report saying, hand can be dealt for 3 lower tier guys. I would have no problem including Mickey Moniak(if that's who SD wanted) in a deal to get hand to philly

I keep futilely hoping that the Tribe eats a portion of Kipnis's contract, shops him, moves Ramirez to 2nd, and somehow finds a way to land Donaldson or Machado...but they won't do it for a 3 month +postseason rental...that's usually not their type of move. Nick Castellanos in the OF is a pipedream as well, but I'd do that deal...he's under contract for another year I believe. (Arbitration Year 3)

10 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

I just went by a report from bleacher report saying, hand can be dealt for 3 lower tier guys. I would have no problem including Mickey Moniak(if that's who SD wanted) in a deal to get hand to philly

I don't think Moniak moves the needle. Hand is going to bring in a fringe top 100 guy.

RP are expensive now.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:54 AM, devils1854 said:

Its about a month and a half from the first trade deadline, and every team but 6 are out in the AL, and about half of the NL are still contenders. This could be a huge trade year.

ATLANTA BRAVES(prospect ranking is fangraphs updates)

1.The Blockbuster

• Atlanta receives Eugenio Suarez and Raisel Iglesias
  • Cincinnati receives Kyle Wright(24), Austin Riley(40), Ian Anderson(41), Jefrey Ramos

Eww, no.  Suarez is a plus defender at 3B, is on an extremely team friendly 7 year deal (under $10 mil AAV), has a .953 OPS, and actually WANTS to be in Cincinnati.    Replace him with Scooter Gennett (controlled through 2019) and take out Austin Riley, then we have a deal.  Neither Wright not Anderson have been dominant this year, so I think it still makes sense despite their inflated ranking.  If Atlanta says no to that, then I'm ok with walking away from the deal.

Washington gets: RP Raisel Iglesias
Cincinnati gets: SS Carter Kieboom, RHP Wil Crowe, SS Luis Garcia, and LHP Nick Raquet

Boston get: RP David Hernandez
Reds get: RHP Mike Shawaryn, SS Antoni Flores

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't think Moniak moves the needle. Hand is going to bring in a fringe top 100 guy.

RP are expensive now.

I figured as much, that's what I get listening to bleacher report.. just feel like Hand would look so good in the phils bullpen with him and Seranthony Dominguez as the anchors

52 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

I figured as much, that's what I get listening to bleacher report.. just feel like Hand would look so good in the phils bullpen with him and Seranthony Dominguez as the anchors

Those articles or the Heyman "10 blockbuster trades that could happen" are all big market-small market deals where the big market team fleeces the crap out of the small market team. It's clickbait. 

If I'm the Padres. the ask is Kilome and Haseley with a lottery ticket. Which the Phillies would be dumb to do. You guys should go after salary dump guys to reduce the prospect load anyway.

Archived