Propose a Trade/Trade Rumors Thread

devils1854

53 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

baves wouldnt do it.. donaldson isnt good anymore and why would braves trade for a guy who just got suspended for hitting his girlfriend?

Didn't Chapman get traded after beating his girlfriend ? 

12 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

baves wouldnt do it.. donaldson isnt good anymore and why would braves trade for a guy who just got suspended for hitting his girlfriend?

No chance Atlanta gives up Wright for half a season of Donaldson and a closer that is suspended. 

22 hours ago, flyguy1609 said:

what would SD have to give up to get Manny Machado there? Margot, Renfroe, Luis Urias  Anderson Espinosa?

I doubt they will part with Tatis Jr in any deal.

Padres arent paying that for 1/3 of a year of Machado

On 6/26/2018 at 11:16 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:
On 6/25/2018 at 10:52 PM, MathMan said:

brewers 

trade some good prospects

mets

DeGrom

Nah I'm good.

what would it take to get degrom?

edit: nevermind you are a brewers fan. the brewers should get some starting pitching before the deadline. do you agree?

11 minutes ago, MathMan said:

edit: nevermind you are a brewers fan. the brewers should get some starting pitching before the deadline. do you agree?

No? We don't need starting pitching as much as you think. We need much more help on offense.

33 minutes ago, MathMan said:

what would it take to get degrom?

Possibly. We're going megabullpen and Freddy Peralta might have as much impact as most of the SP available. But I'm not shelling out our top prospects. It'd start with Keston Hiura and Corbin Burnes, and I'd call each of them up before I'd trade them.

Archived